PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Creative Nicknames You've Encountered

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123··· 212223

Basically this is to be a thread about what people came up creative nicknames for their Pokemon. Please do not use names created by yourself as this may create a sort of bias, not to mention that to each is their own with regards to naming a Pokemon. As per the usual, please follow all PFQ rules So what are we waiting for? Let's get this started!

Current Type Race Score: 591

Even if I'm offline for an extended period of time, that does not mean I lose intrest.
70% of the world thinks Warrior Cats is stupid. 25% say: "Who cares?". Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover copy of Warrior Cats and slap the other people saying: "STARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!”
Art from official Hero Academia manga Please visit the Vivillon Breeders' Directory to see which users hatch which Vivillon Pattern, or the Maravol Breeders' Directory for the Maravol patterns. Consider joining the Mythbusters PFQ Division! Would you like to enter the world of the Soulstace?
Strangedoll's AvatarStrangedoll
An Apocalyptic Golett called The Iron Giant.
Credit
Avatar-- Sprite of my Pokesona 'Doll' is made by Hexx & is for my use ONLY. Mega Sableye sprite next to Doll is made by Vale98PM from Deviantart, Permission given. Forum Signature made for me by Jaderachelle.
Joint Shop Hoarding: ~
Sableye
|
ONLY Brave natured Starmie
|
Alolan Marowak
~ Collecting: ~
Water Stones for Starmie hoard
|
Tidal Bells
|
Mage Orbs
|
Griseous Orbs
|
Hyperspace Rings
~
MoistVaporeon's AvatarMoistVaporeon
I saw someone with a Ditto named Grape Jelly the other week, I can't remember if it was all caps or not though
Hoarding XD001, Articuno, Feebas, Shedinja and Spicy preference Zangoose. Got any spares? Hit me up!
eeveelord's Avatareeveelord
A whopper named 'woop there it is'
check out this breeding pair shop!
Sand-Shrew's AvatarSand-Shrew
This is on a Pokemon game, not Pokefarm. 'Oh shoot he' so basically if it used something like hydro pump it would say oh shoot he used hydro pump
TAPU KO-KO-KOOOOO!
Profile picture is the Tapu Koko sprite from Gen 7
. .
geck's Avatargeck
Someone named a Combee "BEEthan". Also, I have a whole field dedicated to pokemon with weird names (i use them for wonder trading, you've probably got one)
formerly miamouser!! hi i'm weird. nice to meet ya check out this totally amazing game wanna stalk me? my comic! (ignore the first pages) art shop!! Avatar is a picture of my ubergay cat! ^ made by this awesome person!
iCro's AvatariCro
Wobuffet="Wow Buffet" Magikarp="Leonardo DeCARPio" sadly it's not pkfm q
~Stories with a twist~ {}The Brokedness of the Past{}
Mnkn10's AvatarMnkn10
A torkoal named Tor be or not tor be A magikarp named Karpet derpim Those are the only 2 that come to mind, but I'm sure I have others in my wonder trade fields.
A Turtonator named "Mega Torkoal Q". Poor lava turtle...
Current Fighting Gem Hunt Progress:
Fighting Gem 334/1000
Check out my journal if you want. And buy stuff at my shop so I can have a bowl of ramen! Image edit by myself. Image base from Pokémon Shuffle.
Fattymccatcat's AvatarFattymccatcat
Mega dragonite named "jake long" i had to rename my own after seeing that one

Pages: 123··· 212223

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2018 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page