PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Stuff That helps you find good breeding pairs

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Charizard2's AvatarCharizard2
Maybe You Should Make Something That Scans All Of Your Pokemon Of A Certain Species And Puts The Best Pair In The Daycare So It Dosent take so long to find a good pair ;)
icon by pixelvari on pokmon amino for my use only
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
Or you read the Guides forums and apply what you learned instead. ;)
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Aristella's AvatarAristella
From what I've read in past suggestions, this would put a lot of strain on Sally. Imagine trying to find a pair of something in Elta's fields. She has over 7,000 Pokemon. Now imagine maybe 200 people doing that at once. And if you read the guides, finding a good pair really isn't that difficult. No support.
Mystera's AvatarMystera
There are also pairs that require different species. Pokemon with counterparts like Tauros/Miltank or Volbeat/Illumise, Pokemon that are single-gendered like Flabebe, or Pokemon with unusual breeding behaviors like Plusle/Minun.
Angel Hope's AvatarAngel Hope
No support. Trial and error is the best way to go. Also, finding a breeding pair isn't so hard. On average, it takes about 10 minutes for me to find a 'good pair' and 2 hours to find a 'perfect' pair. Plus, if you need tips, just ask those who have breeding pair shops. Those usually on average deal with plenty pairs to find some tricks up their sleeves to gain a 'good' pair. This is also another way of showing a type of laziness in people. Just buy them in shops or actually play the game. The game takes time as it suppose to be. If you don't have time to even find a good pair, then just buy them.
  • Trades
  • Links
  • Credits
Check out MY SHOP AND SERVICES(including hunts)!! 🍵Trading CS pets and items for PFQ. SELLING EVERYTHING I HAVE FOR CURRENCIES!!!
Venefica's AvatarVenefica
Actually, a little bit of skimming in the Breeding Pair Guide shows that the method is rather easy. 1. Find two people 2. Get them to obtain an egg of the species you want (ideally from the lab so there is no line-crossing. Or from anywhere really as long as the eggs/mons aren't siblings) 3. Get the hatched mons from them. If you are impatient, go to the trading forum. I usually do that ^^
Mystera's AvatarMystera
Most of the time when I try to make a breeding pair, I just get a male and female of the Pokemon in question and go to the trade forums offering to swap them. Doesn't usually take that long and we both benefit.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page