PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Unique Fields

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Allow people to upload their own backgrounds for their fields to really personalize their farm. Sorta like boxes in PCs. For instance, my Farm is named Magicant (like from Earthbound). I would love to make a few of my fields look like pink puffy clouds.
My avatar is my custom character, Tailvee. As it's name suggests, Tailvee is an Eevee combined with Tails the Fox :3
More field designs were approved quite some time ago, though I'm sure they took a lower priority than things such as the recode and gen 7, etc. User-submitted stuff is probably not going to be accepted because of legal issues, and user-created stuff is probably not going to be accepted because it would be too much to moderate. This is what has been generally said in the past, at least.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
I ment like the user being able to use their own designs on their own acord, like they can with their forums icon
That would fall under "user-created" and would be difficult to moderate. The difference between an avatar and a field background is that you see people's avatar's any time they post in the forums or send a PM. You would only see fields if you went and clicked the person, which doesn't happen too often unless the user has pokerus.
Zen's AvatarZen
Avatar by cloudtail. My shop I do gem hunts, box hunts, dexing, have items and even breeding pairs. PFQ B-day thread.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page