PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

a shiny counter for the shelter

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pages: 12

Kang's AvatarKang
I don't see the point in a feature like this. Yes, it may be nice, but there's no use for it and no benefit. If there's a shiny in the shelter then someone may stumble upon it. That's how it is. It's pure luck to be honest. Also it may be interesting to you, but is it interesting to the rest of the PFQ community? Anyways the counter doesn't have a benefit aside from seeing how many shinies there may be in the shelter. There's no shelter boost to possibly boost your chances in finding the shiny. So, once again, I don't see the point in a feature like this. It wouldn't be really useful in the long run. So no support from me.
  • Info
  • Banners
  • Other Credits
I collect Tidal Bells
I buy them for 150k cr or 30 zc as long as i can afford it! Please DM me if you have any for sale!
175/500+

0/3000
Forum Icon: By LilypadLife of my character Frost! Check out their art shop!
credit
Code @Colorful Pixel art @Blazermaze00
nharmonic's Avatarnharmonic
is it an interesting idea? yes, i love seeing stuff like that; might inspire me to head off to the shelter to hunt however, no support from me. popular opinion on this topic seems to be that it's unwanted. majority wants rank higher than individual wants, and the fact that the number would stay at 0 a majority of the time makes it undesirable
your pokemon are happy... they are happy to be with you. icon is official art
Muddychomp's AvatarMuddychomp
While the idea is interesting and I do like it, it all just seems rather unnecessary. People primarily use the shelter for adopting eggs without having to go to the lab or use up DCP, and the amount of shinies on any given day would be very, very low. Besides which, why make obtaining shinies that little bit more easier by telling people? I think it'd be more exciting to randomly, unknowingly stumble across a shiny :P
Myrthe's AvatarMyrthe
So maybe the Shiny Counter isn't very useful, what I do think is useful would be a counter for certain eggs? So you can just click on an egg type and it shows you the amount of eggs currently in the shelter. For example, I'm currently hunting flabébé but the eggs are just impossible to find o-o. It would be convenient to see how many there are in the shelter, so I know that I either just have bad luck and can keep refreshing or should probably mass click someone to produce some eggs myself.
Buying all summons, megastones, boxes, tokens and gems in my shop! ~
Avatar made by Box for my use only
Mystera's AvatarMystera

QUOTE originally posted by Myrthe

So maybe the Shiny Counter isn't very useful, what I do think is useful would be a counter for certain eggs? So you can just click on an egg type and it shows you the amount of eggs currently in the shelter. For example, I'm currently hunting flabébé but the eggs are just impossible to find o-o. It would be convenient to see how many there are in the shelter, so I know that I either just have bad luck and can keep refreshing or should probably mass click someone to produce some eggs myself.
I'd be concerned that would bog down Sally. IShe'd have to go through every egg in the shelter checking for its species.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page