PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A List Of Pokémon To Hide

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

tangle's Avatartangle
Suggestion Title: List of pokémon to hide Suggestion Summary: I was looking through the shelter and all I could see were either pokemon I didn't desire or had already. I am proposing we do something similar to the chat system alert system that you can set up but instead the pokémon we put in that list are not shown in the shelter. Positive points: Will make searching for pokémon you haven't got yet easier. This would drastically increase adoptions as people would have an easier time finding pokes they don't have. Negative points: It could make shelter searching too easy but this could be remedied by only having it apply until a set number of adoptions are done. Reason For Consideration: I think this should be considered as it would make shelter hunting streamlined so you aren't refreshing a lot, thus reducing bandwidth use. Simply put if people have to refresh the browser 20 times to find something decent, it isn't really worth using a shelter. If people are putting Caterpie, weedle and magikarp(an example) into the no-show list it will free up 2-3 spaces minimum. It basically saves slots that can then be used for other pokémon.
Lørentius's AvatarLørentius

QUOTE originally posted by Methos

Any Additional Filters To Help Find Eggs/Pokémon

No additional filters other than the Black Flute and White Flute are planned.
This is a form of shelter filtering - which already has been rejected.
Lore/Lorentius | They/them Avatar by feshnie on dA | 58881 Nanabs

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page