PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Hi! I would like to suggest a new holiday skin.

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Zorana Dragon's AvatarZorana Dragon
Suggestion Title:Hi! I would like to suggest a new holiday skin. Suggestion Summary: I have already made my own, but not everyone knows how to make one (and save it... I got stuck there the first time) It would be nice to give everyone a preset for a holiday skin and get pokefarm into the cristmas sprit. Here is what my skin looks like: Positive points:It would be a nice gift to all of the users on pokefarm, and can help get everyone into the holiday sprit. It would be a nice addittion to the skin list. Negative points: Not everyone knows how to change there skin, other then that, I honestly can't find any others. Reason For Consideration: It could help get the meambers of PokeFarm into the holiday mood, and it's easy to read the text.
Zorana • 20 • He/They/She • Avatar by me • TR Score: 0 Please don't quote my replies that have code, it'll break them. Journal
Eltafez's AvatarEltafez
We don't take user-submitted skins, but a Skin Directory exists here. Feel free to submit your skin there.
Avatar by me for my personal use only.

Links

Helpful: PFQ Rules | Staff Roster | Help Forums | PFQ Wiki Fan-made Tools: Calculator Personal: Journal
Template © Eltafez
Zorana Dragon's AvatarZorana Dragon
Okay thanks!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page