PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Events

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

satanicpanic's Avatarsatanicpanic
If it is possible, a PFQ events page would be indeed amazing. The way this could work is that for example, a staff could think of a random Pokemon (Celebi for example) and think if they want it to be shiny or not shiny. Thd staff when at a conclusion will post it on a fourm marked "Events". The post will have a picture of the Pokemon on the thread and have a link built inside the picture leading them to a page called "Event Pokemon". to proove that its real and not bootleged. There will be a button that says "Enter" and pressing it will lead you to a page saying "Thanks for entering!" The winner would be announced in a certain number of days. If for example there was a player named Pppermintsalt they would get a nonfiction saying "Congrats!" if they won. If they lost they would get a message saying "The event has been concluded!". Normal players could do this to but they must meet certain requirements. They must have had joined for a month They have to have that Pokemon to give to the winner They must put the picture link to the Pokemon in the thread Thats my idea! Hope you enjoyed it!
i can assure you that i am at least 50% more gay than you ill make this sig better later | PFP ART BY MOTHCPU ON TWT!!!
You basically just described a raffle, which can already be done in the contest forum.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
I do like your idea, however there are already raffle forums. Just look in contests.
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
Yuuki's AvatarYuuki
As they said, there are plenty of raffles already being hosted in the contests forum.
Shop Avatar creds: Manda

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page