PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Event change?

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Hjhyhfj's AvatarHjhyhfj
On weekly tournaments, where it says hatch a variety of eggs, can legendary eggs be worth 60 points instead? (The last tournament, I was slowly hatching legendaries). :D
Hello, people. I FINALLY CAN EDIT THIS! :D ^O^ Life is weird would be what my life would be called as a game. Life itself would be if it is a book. Either that, or a life of a crazy Asian. A Daliy life of one Asian would be the anime. How intersting is that? Zero. XD
No support. What about people hunting legends with low EXP like Mew and Manaphy? Also some of the older users have really good gem wish badges so they could hatch a few legend eggs per day. The whole point of having different events each week is to make it fair for everyone. The other reason is for, people that are hunting/hatching legends may miss out on some and others like this weeks can be for everyone. But this week newer users may only have one Pokemon on scour. Really it's a game of chance, you win some and you lose some.
Avatar made by Cryst of Comet (my OC that i created)
Score: 0
Yuuki's AvatarYuuki
Zero support. That would make things too easy, and there are people hunting legends.
Shop Avatar creds: Manda
Let me give you a hypothetical scenario. Take myself with the max fire badge in a Heatran hunt that I'm close to doing. Heatran is a 2k egg. I would hunt with HM, which gives more of a boost, as well as with a pokemon in party, which gives more of a boost, and I'm going to pick a Niet day to hunt it on, which will also give more of a boost. If the Niet boost is just x2 and there's no v~wave for me and I only have one pokemon and HM boosting me, that would make it 6 clicks to hatch an egg. I would be one of them, I could click myself incognito and get another click. The EXP share can make it to where I don't need to rely on other people clicking me at all even. Now, legends are worth 60 points each. In a 200 egg hunt that would last only that day, I would get 12,000 points. Instant first place much? Not to mention anyone who might be saving up for a Mew hunt would immediately go on it, and the higher the badge the better off for that person. (For reference, a Mew egg would hatch in 3 clicks with just HM and Wishalloy Psychic badge or higher, which several people have.) It's all about balance. If legendary eggs are to be worth any more, maybe it should be 2 points since they use up a summon.
Call me "Padfoot" please. They/them. Avatar done by panpixel Flarotis design by PFQ
Rockman's AvatarRockman
No support. Kind of how everyone else stated, using eggs that take a few clicks to hatch = tons of people raiding the leaderboard. people raiding the leaderboard = new players won't have a chance even if they tried doing so.
Previously known as BlackAgumon. Erm... I have nothing to put here yet.
Mega Man/Rockman belongs to Capcom. X image from Mega Man X5. Custom X sprite made by me. "Rockman" logo ripped from Rockman 3. Profile picture screenshotted from the OVA Day of Sigma.
Hjhyhfj's AvatarHjhyhfj
Oh dang. :O

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page