PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Scour: Disable Buy button when at Max

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

zehberk's Avatarzehberk
Would it be possible for the Buy button to be disabled when there is a limit to how effective something would be? I accidentally bought a third Scour slot thinking it was a Scour Boost.
ACottontail's AvatarACottontail
But people can buy extras to have other people buy it from them for something other than gold poke
Check out my gym, and my Journal. Vearus sprite + banners by me.
Beta Wooper from the 1999 Gold/Sliver protype, the sprite was revamped and animated by me
~The trainer of raging dragons~
Mystera's AvatarMystera

QUOTE originally posted by Scour Page

Up to 2 will work, giving you 3 missions total. If you have more Scour Slots than 2, the extras won't do anything!
Very clearly stated right there. It's not the page's fault you didn't read it.
Lupatopia's AvatarLupatopia
Or a pop up saying "Are you sure?" when buying more when you already bought the max that will help. I think that would help if someone accidently clicks the wrong button
Sprite in my PFP is an official sprite edited by me
Lørentius's AvatarLørentius

QUOTE originally posted by Lupatopia

Or a pop up saying "Are you sure?" when buying more when you already bought the max that will help. I think that would help if someone accidently clicks the wrong button
There's already a confirmation pop-up when buying the slots/boosts, so that's unnecessary. I'm sorry to hear that you have accidentally bought an extra scour slot, but please be more careful next time.
Lore/Lorentius | They/them Avatar by feshnie on dA | 58881 Nanabs
Mellowsrule's AvatarMellowsrule
I agree with op. If extra scour slots do litteraly nothing, why allow people to buy more? It's just poor design and it should be fixed, or at least have the popup say "If you buy this, it won't do anything!".
Avatar drawn by me using gimp (made 2016), inspired by the backgrounds in steven universe.
Eggy's AvatarEggy
Sorry, but no support. There's already a confirmation box as it has been already mentioned, and you should take more care when reading the page so you don't confuse things :) If anything, you can always trade the Scour Slot for something else to make up for your loss, like a spare Scour Boost someone else might have.
Signature is to be refactored Avatar: Made by Res0nare

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page