PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cooperative breeding!

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

Pikachurock's AvatarPikachurock
Havnt you ever wanted another of a certant pokemon (such as deathstar volturb) but need a ditto to do it? I think it would be awesome for a new feature to chose a pokemon and your freind adding the other one, but you both get eggs!
My profile pic was made by me for my own use Made by Kyararose!The embreon fusion thing is by ACottontail! "YOUR A KOOKY IMA COOKY BUT URA BAD COOKIE" I believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will. Satisfy Your Inner Wolf
Mystera's AvatarMystera
You can kinda already do this by having one user send the second Pokemon to the other. And with how breeding works (based off how many interactions you make), this could cause a ton of eggs with both users clicking. Possibly too many. And then there's possible issues with you both trying to take the same egg.
Pikachurock's AvatarPikachurock
hmm, i hadnt thought of that! (and thx for telling my them breeding is based of of interactions XD i never new that XD)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page