PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Hide Disliked Berries Error

Forum Index > Core > Help > QoL Script >

WritingRobin's AvatarWritingRobin
hi, I can't get disliked berries to be hidden during party interactions anymore. Neither on single profile pages or with clickback/open 10. I've tried disabling and renabling QoL but that didn't work. I don't know what else to do.
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
The QoL won't hide disliked berries on single profile page, only on the multi page. But on the multi page, make sure you have one of the four QoL layout options checked, and if you don't see those, make sure you have the party features enabled in the main menu. If that doesn't help, please open the main QoL menu and check two things for me: 1. Near the bottom, click the show errors button, and paste anything that shows here 2. Under that, click the load settings button, and paste the output to that here
How do I find any of that? I have QoL settings enabled, but the only places I'm even seeing the options pop up is the shelter and my boxes.
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
When you're on the multi click back page, does the QoL Bellsprout icon appear in your timers bar? If not, what device & browser are you using?
No.I'm on a Samsung Galaxy S9+ with Google Chrome browser. Never mind! Found the bellsprout! Everything was on except easy evolution and party click settings.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page