PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ultra beast hunting?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

russiazilla's Avatarrussiazilla
considering beast balls are still one of the most cost-prohibitive items on this site, is there a "best" way to hunt for ultra beasts? is it just saving up a ton of credits and ordering the eggs from the supplier?
yae miko genshin impact official plushie product photo
Sadly you will have to save credits for Egg Supplier because that's the cheapest way (sometimes Beast Ball more expensive on Market) but to help you save credits you can: Scour for boxes and sell them Hatch Eggs and sell Gems Log out and click your party to get Delta points (save and sell them) Shiny, Albino hunt etc and sell them Sell Tokens you get from Tournaments Contest (vote too) Contest Forum (different kind of contest) but taking part in all available Raffles etc you might win a Shiny, Albino etc (then sell) Interaction (especially on fridays) Daily Tasks and Tasks when click party and scroll down Sell things on Market There's quite a lot of ways to save credits but these are just some but this is most expensive part of completing Pokèdex sadly but I'm happy to help you if you want some help
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
RosyBird's AvatarRosyBird
You can also now buy them for 8 tournament tokens in the prize shop, so you can technically get them for free if you’re willing to save all the tokens you earn! But if you’re talking about actually hunting them and not just completing the quest, yes the supplier is still the cheapest option due to bulk discounts.
russiazilla's Avatarrussiazilla

QUOTE originally posted by Greenbunny1998

thank you for the advice!! I have already gotten all the beasts for dex, but I have always wanted a melan stakataka, funny guy :') I guess I'll have to work on liquidating like you suggest, I'm no stranger to the long grind but man.
MikoFerret's AvatarMikoFerret
I find that growing and selling berries is a fairly decent way to make a passive income. I constantly grow the 8 hour berries. When I save up between 700-800 I sell them for an easy 15k. I hoard scour items too and sell extras when I need credits.
Avatar is my Disney Dreamlight Valley character.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page