PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cycle of Character to Story to Saga, etc! (Writing Game)

Forum Index > Other > Forum Games >

Shiny-Glaceon's AvatarShiny-Glaceon
So. The idea is someone would make up a character. Like, (this is purposefully a dumb example) Gerald the Appletun He likes banana peels and being relatively lazy. Then someone makes a rough idea for a story for that character. Gerald lives in a mountain range near a lake. His life is easy and simple until a Salamence blows up his house and he sets out to take vengance. Then someone would make a saga for that story to continue. Gerald then decides to journey across the land to find the most fresh banana peels and to quell the Army of Salamences that stand in his way. Then someone would make a universe for that. So the premise is the cycle goes like this, Character - Story - Saga - Universe/Alternate Reality - Restart Then the cycle would start anew. Now who wants to make some ridiculous stories! (Please note that a character would be perferred to be a Pokemon) As well, if this gets to finish a couple cycles, I'll make a comic about the first cycle, so if you want your character turned into a comic, try this out!
I host a webcomic on ComicFury... my account over there goes by the same name. Silver (other online name) A shiny Glaceon Bashful Nature Likes to draw and write
(I think because I'm first post i start with character but please correct me if i'm wrong and edit with story instead :D) Character: Meet Terry the Turtwig . Terry favourite thing to do is covering himself in leaves and eating his favourite food Honey but personality is Shy and Loyal.
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
poopyz's Avatarpoopyz
Once Terry ate some poisonous honey and died. The Ghost Terry is mad at the bees and decided to get rid of all the bees once and for all.
AlastorStar's AvatarAlastorStar
The last bee called Yolanara is a Vespiquen now. Shes out for revenge.
Alastor - He/They - Asexual Image is a shiny scatterbug drawn by me.
PanPan12's AvatarPanPan12
This is a message that bumps the thread, ignore it.
PFP is my art of my OC named Candycanebox.

Achievement Pokemon to click!

This is my first albino that I got from a trade.
Lv. 43 — 905 / 7,097
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
Name: Mr. Rainbow Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page