PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Finding Own Eggs in Shelter

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

POLL: Do you support this idea?

Total votes: 12

You must be logged in to vote.

Quirky-Aries's AvatarQuirky-Aries
Suggestion Title: Finding ones own eggs in the shelter Suggestion Summary: As a nature hunter, I use the daycare explicitly to breed two Pokémon with the natures I'm looking for using Everstones. Once I've used up my daycare passes, I release my eggs to the shelter. However, I have found that finding my own eggs is quite difficult. I imagine the shelter might sort eggs by oldest to most recently released. It would be handy to allow the purchase of an item (perhaps an egg finder of some kind?) that boosts ones chances to find their own eggs in the shelter. Maybe up to 20%, or something similar. Nothing too crazy, as I understand the daycare passes are a thing for a reason. Positive points: Higher chances of finding ones own eggs in the shelter, specifically for nature hunters. Negative points: "Older" eggs will stay in the shelter longer.
⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅⋅•⋅
sukka's Art Shopcredits

Credits

Code @RAINB0W Sleepy Wooloo and Shop Banner @sukka
partial support. before you adopt eggs you can always check beforehand if the person who bred the egg breeds for your preferred nature. but finding your own eggs in the shelter is a great guarantee for that. And as someone who just recently started collecting a specific nature I feel this would be a good addition. perhaps a certain rank unlocks it or a specific shelter pass does.
Profile Picture from the KNY (Demon Slayer) Hashira Training Arc key visual (unmodified). Mareep line hoarder. Type Race Score = 0
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
The shelter doesn't really sort by oldest egg, but the black flute bonus *does* select the oldest egg, so that's probably what you're noticing. There was extensive discussion about this some time ago, but the shelter system is... complex, and there are technical considerations and side effects. But basically the proposal was meant to make the egg selected by the black flute more random. I'm not sure I agree with a system that greatly boosts your odds of finding your own eggs, that's kind of what the daycare is for, the shelter isn't meant to be daycare 2.0. If feasible, I wouldn't mind a system to make the black flute more random. But I'm not ready for that can of worms tbh.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page