PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Offering FREE art!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Crysania's AvatarCrysania
Free art!
Hello! So...uh...I have been teaching myself to draw lately and I wanted to offer some free art to get some more practice and push myself into stuff I typically wouldn't think to draw! I am open to trying anything but I have mostly been drawing feral animals. BUT I will TRY anything...even humans although I am not good at them. Also willing to try furries even though I have never drawn one before-but as I said I am willing to push myself and try anything! Just note the less practiced and more complicated the character the longer it will take me to complete! With that said...this art I provide will be free for they will simply be practice! So don't expect masterpieces or...or anything. Tips are always nice of course but NOT necessary! ALSO! IF you want to submit any of these images to Toyhouse, I'm Nekoda there.

Examples I'm proud of

Character by Uplift Games! Character owned by SilverRaven!
This is where I will be keeping requests 🤎🧡🤎
User Progress
Here is where I will show off my completed pieces!
Tiaxy
thebitoucan
Tiaxy's AvatarTiaxy
Hihi Crysania! I would love to offer up my ocs for practice purposes! Feel free to choose whoever catches you eye either in main or in here regardless of art amount ^^ (And you doing genuenly wonderfully so far! Keep up with the practice and you will be even better in no time :D /gen)
  • Info
  • Type Race
  • Sash Colection :>
  • Other
• Tiaxy • She/Her • Adult • • Adopt Shop! • • ToyhouseChicken SmoothieFlight Rising • If you have any questions, feel free to pm me!

| Forum Icon |
Score: 0
Next up:
Future hunt for the melan Mewtoo
Slowly, but surelyy ^^
6/200
thebitoucan's Avatarthebitoucan
hello!! i'd love some doodles of anyone in here please! thanks so much for the chance :)
  • collecting
  • ongoing raffle
  • please click!
  • pwyw pkmn fusions!
school's not fun atm. avatar art of my hk oc made by me! im 4 hours behind server time
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +268,418
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterFire
Happiness 93%
Calm nature
SkittyChan's AvatarSkittyChan
My Skitty OC made by SunWalker on TH I collect jolly pokes

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page