PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

active mode xerneas

Forum Index > Core > Help >

NORsevvy's AvatarNORsevvy
hi! i checked the wiki and couldn't find anything --- how do you get active mode xerneas? i've Completely forgotten AHAHA
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! - 0 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]
JUSTICEBEETLE's AvatarJUSTICEBEETLE
It changes form if you put it in your party, and maybe in battles but I don't remember if thats legit or not lol
Chris - he/him - 22 Trade shop - Art shop - Journal TYPE RACE SCORE: 0 | Icon official card art (edited by me)
NORsevvy's AvatarNORsevvy

QUOTE originally posted by JUSTICEBEETLE

It changes form if you put it in your party, and maybe in battles but I don't remember if thats legit or not lol
okay so true!! i was SO convinced it was exclusively battle-related but couldn't remember literally at all thank you!! <3
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
Just in case you need it for future legend forme changes. Here is the wiki page with the list of formes and how to opbtain them. ^.^
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page