PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

site skins?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

ve3oml's Avatarve3oml
I would just like a little clarification..... Do the site skins "reset" like the QoL does when there is a server update? Every time there is a server update I have to reset my Qol and add in the css code I like to use, I was wondering if I was to add the Css code into a site skin, would I be able to just play as normal after a server update or would i have to set up my site skin again like i do my QoL? Thank you
Avatar is my actual cat when he was a baby,
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
The QoL settings and CSS are stored in a cookie in your browser. Any time that cookie is lost, or if you use a new device or browser, you have to re-set them. But it shouldn't have anything to do with the server. That being said - the site skin is saved in the main game's data, so it isn't lost that way. My site skin has never been reset due to updates or anything like that. Just remember to clear your browser cache after updates, or you might not see your changes right away. (One of my long term goals for the QoL is a way to back up all your settings and then import them again if lost)
ve3oml's Avatarve3oml
ok thank you! I only mentioned the server as my browser only seems to drop the cookie when the server has an update! I will create myself a site skin just to be safe, in the future though thank you for the clarification

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page