PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shelter points?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Saphíradress's AvatarSaphíradress
The shelter suddenly changef from adopts to points. where can i see how many points are needed for each species? And is it correct - how i see it - that this decreases the adoption limit due the limit still being 240 for the ★-pass?
Kahuna's AvatarKahuna
You can see full details on the shelter update here.
If I forget to respond to a post or trade please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites, recolored by me.
Thank you c:
JadeJester22's AvatarJadeJester22
It shouldn't affect too much aside from costing more to adopt things new to you.
Buying Tanzakus for 15 ZC
× 26 / 300
Sir Dessert,my little buddy :) Profile Picture is from PFQ Advent 2021
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
You can also find information on the wiki as well.
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling
You can view how many points are used per adoption on the shelter page as well. Under the adoptions section if you click on Show Action Costs it brings up a nifty box that tells you how many points different things cost as well as doing the math for you on how many adoptions you can make based on the different values.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk Avatar of Flurbet was made by Cynda
I wonder if after pass★, if there are any other permament upgrades or if that's the most one can get (excluding the one-use temporary vouchers)
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
Yes, there's an rank reward that adds 50% to your current pass. So my star pass gets me 360 points per day. The wiki page linked above has more details and what rank you need to reach.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page