PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

✧ PWYW art [SLOTS FULL]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 12

Riikuurii's AvatarRiikuurii
Got it !! Thank you ! I will get back to you tomorrow via a PM. (●'◡'●)✨
✦ RII ✦ 23 Y.O. ✦ ENTJ 3W4 ✦ DIGITAL ARTIST ✦
Foxzebra's AvatarFoxzebra
Hi!!! I've been lurking here and I finally mustered the courage to order something xD Your art is sooo beautiful! I am wondering if you will do multi-character arts, as I really want something of a couple that I have? If not, I'll order the characters separately. The form below just reflects if I paid for one art with both together. ✦ Username: Foxzebra ✦ Character link: Tori and CaeliaPayment: *Inhales* There's a lot of items here xD: 5 grassium z, 3 fightinium z, 6 large grass gems, 6 large flying gems, and 2 data volume vouchers? For colored art <3 ✦ Anything else ?

Hidden because it's long

A couple things actually! * Like I said earlier, if you can't do two characters at once then I'll order separately at different times. I just prefer a couple art if you're super willing! I think in your style, it would be the perfect art :3 * If this is not enough payment, please let me know and I'll scrounge up more stuff for you! * Pose-wise: I want something lovey-dovey. I really want Tori to hold Caelia in a bridal carry pose if you can bring that life in your art. But, if that's too hard, I leave it up to you to you to create something cute with them together. * If you're okay with it, I'd love to see your art in each stage of the process (sketch, lineart, color) since I think it's super cool! As an artist myself, I really appreciate the creativity when everything comes together. * Small note about Tori's snowflake/gem: if you can make the colors match a lustrous orb (like Caelia) instead of the shades on the ref, it would be great (and I can remind you of this when you color). * You are free to PM me anytime about the art or questions. If you want unwatermarked versions of the refs just let me know so you can color match better! I'm always on PFQ so I'll respond quick.
Thank you for the opportunity! :D
Adorable pfp by Petaya, my good friend!
Made By TLCander10
Edited by BayleafBeeen
Lucky Seal

Lucky Seal

Account Upgrade

(: 0)

[LEGACY] Stick this Seal to a Treasure Box, and it is guaranteed to contain a Summon Item! One-time use.

Legacy items are old items that no longer serve a purpose and are only good for collecting.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 100 — +10,611,616
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness MAX
Modest nature
Flawless Psychic Gem

Flawless Psychic Gem

Gem

(: 0)

A beautiful Psychic Gem that shines radiantly.

Sells for 10,000

Lv. 75 — 19,141 / 21,377
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Psychic
Happiness 0%
Docile nature

@Foxzebra

BIRD POKEMON !!! I am a big bird lover so I accept this even if it will be a little challenging !! Also sapphic art ? heck yea !! I will gladly send the steps I do if you wish for that ovo)7 Also yes, I would love the unwatermark versions so I can see clearly every detail and color if you don't mind !
Foxzebra's AvatarFoxzebra
:D Yeah sounds good, I'll send you half the payment (I guess all the z crystals?) now and I'll PM you unwatermarked versions in a few min ^^
Tsukuyomii's AvatarTsukuyomii
Hiii ;w; Your art is such great, i love it sooo much ;w; Idk if you have still Slots open, if not ignore me please ;w; ✦ Username: Tsukuyomii ✦ Character link: My Pokesona Tsuku (Colored maybe? ;w;) ✦ Payment: 1x Beast Ball ; 1x Scarlet Book ; 1x Data Volume: Winged King ; 1x Mask of Cleverness ; 1x Mask of Beauty ; 1x Tablet of Ruin ; 2x Scrap Metal ; 1x Mega tone Voucher Q ✦ Anything else ? Tsuku always Smirk and is a chaotic one :3 AI hope my Payment is fine and enough ;w;

☾ Tsuku ★ She/Her ★ 30 ☽

Chaotic, Sleepy, me Active collecting ice fangs
× 15 / 1000 (25Zc each)
Type Race Score; 0
Tsukus Hidden Treasures credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W All Credits can be found on my Journal

@Tsukuyomii

Yus, slots still open- I am just a little slower than usual because I caught a cold though xD !! should be finished by the end of this week tho ! Reshiram is my fav legend so def accepted <333
Mienshao's AvatarMienshao
Username: Mienshao ✦ Character link:

Payment: $25 ✦ Anything else ? Jing is a Arcanine x Mabosstiff fusion meant to mimick the Tibetan Mastiff breed. He is depicted a more chibi on his reference but his build is that of Arcanines with the traits (ears, eyes, and muzzle mainly) of Mabosstiff. He's a bit shy but very friendly and personable :D Also, if it's not too much, I would love if he could be depicted with a traditional red kekhor collar. Thank you very much for considering <33 He's still new and underdeveloped so feel free to use all of your artistic freedom ^^
Jing24she/her️ ✦ Chinese linktreetoyhousediscord
jijingle

Mienshao

Accepted !! Since this is an USD order, I will be PM-ing you more details about the comm !! ovo)7 Hopefully that is okay ! With this being said, I will lock the thread for a while to finish all orders I have got and open as soon as all slots are free ( •̀ ω •́ )✧
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
A quick question (since you're closed rn) -- when paying with USD, is it also half payment upfront?

Vetran Player | Any Pronouns | 21+

☆ ☆ ☆
Art & Sprite Shop Journal Pokémon Toyhouse credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Icon @Cledanio Pagedoll Base@ACD ; edit by me Divider @moonlight-pendent13 Pagedoll & Icon are my OC Other Credits

AngelOShadows

When paying in USD you can choose to pay half front after placing the order but I much prefer showing a sketch before you send any USD so there is more safety since USD payments are already offsite and mods cannot deal with it :0c

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page