PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 113 Discussion

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

Pages: 12345

KaidaMcWoomy's AvatarKaidaMcWoomy

QUOTE originally posted by leporidae

the egg reminds me of bunnelby + bunneary, though it could also be a dinosaur-like pokemon bc of the science fair hint? (also dont we already have a numel variant? idk if theres any pkmn we have multiple variants of)
Yeah we have a few. Pichu has a flying and a surfing variant, the Snichu is a sneasel-pichu hybrid. Pikachu has snowboarding/surfing/flying variants and the Weavile/Pikachu hybrid. Raichu has the first three Pikachu variants as well. Then Houndour line has both Frosdour and Orthrus Houndour, and the Gligar line has the vampire variant and the Litleo hybrid Glileo. So not a ton, but not unheard of. Honestly when I think science fairs, the first thing I think of is my classmate's baking soda volcano going nuts cause he decided to spice it up with coke and mentos...so honestly I could really see this being an overly-erupting numel. On the other hand, though, the fact that it's specifically called a "cursed" science fair project makes me wonder if it's a ghost type of some sort Idk though. I feel like I've seen a similar egg *somewhere* on the site before, I'm just not sure where >_<
She/Her please! I have free fields and free breeding pairs to give away so go to my shop if you want any! Please don't send trade related pms :) Previous Hunt: Paused Hunt: with a 2400ish chain Type Race: 0
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
all the talk about potatoes is just making me think about a common rock Pokemon that's a potato I mean it probs isn't a potato Geodude/Roggenrola or something like that but it'd be kinda funny lol
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
I definitely thought Boba before reading the name...cursed science project could be a cup of moldy drink that is growing a critter now. Though I do agree I think it's more likely to be a volcano-based something
Us weirdos have to stick together! Team Gigavolt Havoc for April:
Score: 0
Icon credit to Kattling on DeviantArt
kidotix's Avatarkidotix
My immediate thought was a soda volcano Sandyghast, since they're also the right shape to be a miniature volcano and are ghosts, and are also also an object created by children (sand castles, science fair projects)
Icon is made by my boyfriend who's art store is here!
Peckish's AvatarPeckish
I personally think it's a potato (portal 2 lol) it doesn't really look like any of the eggs - the closest match was tympole.
Icon by Flyeahfy for my use Grookey
153/250 Till my Zarude hunt!
bbkenna's Avatarbbkenna

QUOTE originally posted by BlitzyDragon

is it bad that when i read "cursed science fair project" it reminded me of that old comedy skit about a cup of dirt....
"It's a cup...with dirt in it..." I loved that skit. <3 I'm thinking a cursed volcano project too, I liked the idea of a sandyghast being involved! So maybe a fire/ghost vversion of that?
Powerpuff13's AvatarPowerpuff13

QUOTE originally posted by KitsuneofDreams

I definitely thought Boba before reading the name...cursed science project could be a cup of moldy drink that is growing a critter now. Though I do agree I think it's more likely to be a volcano-based something
Sameee
Buttercup • She/Her/They/Them • 16 Type Race Score=0 Current Hunt:Cleffa 0s/3a/134h
PikaBeanie's AvatarPikaBeanie
it looks like ground and dark type to mes.
images upload Jumping Pichu from https://giphy.com Guitar Pichu from Jadenyuki101 from deviant art Also Spikey Ear Pichu pfp made by myself PikaBeanie .
herblawyerup's Avatarherblawyerup
'cursed science fair project'... is it like a potato battery mon? it's aliiive!! /lh maybe a hoppip varient that is a potato, but the colors don't match. could be a potato perroc. potato-erroc haha
[Credit for avatar is to offical art from the game Smile for Me!]
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
Hmmm, looks like a Bunnelby egg to me. And a cursed science fair project, huh? Some of the markings remind me/make me think of Alolan Graveler for some reason, something about magnets... Maybe a ground/ghost Bunnelby or a ground/electric or ghost/electric Bunnelby and something about it becoming a mecha XD... The bit on the bottom of the egg is definitely faintly familiar, I'm just not sure how atm... Imma check the wiki. Hmmmm, I see the resemblance to the Stonjourner too... Hmmm.. the bottom of the egg is definitely... but I can't quite put my finger on it...
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page