PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

*7th Heaven Shop* - S/A, Summons, Z-Crystals & more || LF Dexing

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 1234

Unbreakable1's AvatarUnbreakable1
grandmaster.pngd+.png
I till trade my Mask of Strength is 175 For shiny Toedscool and a shiny caterpie all together that’s 140 That will be 35 left Mask of Beauty the lowest price on mp is 180 So 180+35=215 I will take Pinsir albino I have 65 left what can I get for that or do you want to pay me the rest
HolySan's AvatarHolySan
arceus.pngd.png

QUOTE originally posted by Unbreakable1

I till trade my Mask of Strength is 175 For shiny Toedscool and a shiny caterpie all together that’s 140 That will be 35 left Mask of Beauty the lowest price on mp is 180 So 180+35=215 I will take Pinsir albino I have 65 left what can I get for that or do you want to pay me the rest
So you're saying your Mask of Strenght and Mask of Beauty for my shiny toedscool, shiny caterpie and albino pinsir + something else? My second question, those numbers are what, Credits or GP? I'm assuming their not ZC since it's a bit high. Either way, as for the remaining "something" you'ld potentially want from me, everything i have UFT is in this shop right now
grandmaster.pngd+.png

QUOTE originally posted by HolySan

So you're saying your Mask of Strenght and Mask of Beauty for my shiny toedscool, shiny caterpie and albino pinsir + something else? My second question, those numbers are what, Credits or GP? I'm assuming their not ZC since it's a bit high. Either way, as for the remaining "something" you'ld potentially want from me, everything i have UFT is in this shop right now
What about the White Flute in I did all that in gp
HolySan's AvatarHolySan
arceus.pngd.png

So shiny caterpie, shiny toedscool, albino pinsir and white flute for both masks? Sounds good. If you want to choose a specific nature (of the shinies you choose), send me their links via DM. If not, let me know so i can setup the trades
grandmaster.pngd+.png

So shiny caterpie, shiny toedscool, albino pinsir and white flute for both masks? Sounds good. If you want to choose a specific nature (of the shinies you choose), send me their links via DM. If not, let me know so i can setup the trades
I don’t care what you send me
HolySan's AvatarHolySan
arceus.pngd.png
BUMP I can almost taste de Arceus rank xD Missing only a few eggdexes and i'm there!! Onto farming/saving currencies to get them :D
HolySan's AvatarHolySan
arceus.pngd.png
Weekend BUMP ^^
HolySan's AvatarHolySan
arceus.pngd.png
Working on getting more Summons and other items available on the store! Meanwhile, plenty of shinies and albinos still looking for new homes ^^ BUMP
HolySan's AvatarHolySan
arceus.pngd.png
BUMP Been kinda busy but giving my best to get more summons/other itens on the shop. Thank you
meowwin's Avatarhypermode-12.pngmeowwin
hypermode.pnggrandmaster.pnge+.png
helloo could i buy this fem shiny bulbasaur for 120gp pls? https://pokefarm.com/summary/gQ-dF

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page