PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Calico's Gijinkas!!! [OPEN]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Id's AvatarId
hello!! my name is calico anddddd i have not been on this site for a bit but i would like to try coming back. _(:3 」∠ )_ i've been having lots of fun with designing pokemon gijinkas lately, and i would love to design one for YOU!!!!!! ^__^ here are some examples of my work!!! $85 USD - 8500 zc - 42,500zc - 42,500,000 cr (if i did my math wrong let me know please i am clueless) prices are a bit expensive, i apologise, but i put a lot of thought and love into these. USD preferred right now, mixed payment OK!!! half payment upfront also, since that's how the rules are~ ;O; NOTE - these comms are a Bit urgent in nature, so i'm willing to discount them if you ask, it will vary on a case by case basis though. ;U;b no need for a form or anything, just give me an idea of what you're looking for (a pokemon, vibes, etc). the more you give me, the better, but if you only have a vague idea that is absolutely ok!!!! i'm also willing to do chibis instead of an entire reference sheet for around $35!! ^__^ they would look like this slots 1.) 2.) thank you so much for your time, if you have any questions or comments please feel free to let me know!!!! i hope we can work together!!!!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page