PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

More Black Hairstyles for Trainers

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

ought2crawl's Avatarought2crawl
Suggestion Title: More Black Hairstyles for Trainers Suggestion Summary: While checking through the trainer hair options, I've noticed that we have a severe lack of identifably black hairstyles on the site or textured hair in general. Out of 18 hairstyles, there is only one black hairstyle being the "Short Dreads". It's really dissapointing as I feel a lot of people aren't getting represented through their avatars nor have a good chunk of options to truly make their avatars look like them. Positive points: I do not see any cons in adding a good chunk of hairstyles into the game, it'd be a well needed change in the site as your trainer is the first thing everyone sees when going through the online list for interactions! Negative points: If I did have to entertain the idea of negative points, the only one would be that it depends on the time and the effort is all, I really do think that some time should be cut away to just add in more black hairstyles. Inability to do so just feels like a lame excuse to not give people more hairstyle options. Reason For Consideration: Like I said before, the trainer is one of the first things you see when scrolling through the Online option, and also is suppose to represent you! It'd be nice to actually see others be fully able to look like themselves instead of settling for options that don't fit at all. This might've been discussed already, as I was looking through the under consideration thread to be sure but I am always welcomed to be corrected!
astrobat's Avatarastrobat
Fully support this addition, more customizability options are always a good thing! The only suggestion I have is to give users a chance to specify what kinds of styles they’d like to see before development of the sprites start so that the artists can be sure they’re adding hairstyles that users, esp people with textured hair, really want to see and use ^_^

astrobat | they/he/she | trans rights

water/bug/grass type fan ; send me spars!
lvl up field pokeblock shop!credits

credits

Code @Neonyan Icon @Wolfang Pagedoll @Lilieth
Hunting: 9/1/0/481
KaidaMcWoomy's AvatarKaidaMcWoomy

QUOTE originally posted by ought2crawl

[snip snip for length]
Full support because having more options for trainer customization is always nice, and inclusion is a good thing. However do want to point out the following which is posted in the suggestion forum's pinned post under non actionable suggestions:

QUOTE originally posted by Methos

New Exclusive or Variant Pokémon ("Fakemon"), or any other player-suggested artistic content, including but not limited to examples of Trainer Outfits and Story Events. For legal reasons, we cannot use player-generated content.
I'm not sure if this suggestion would fall under it since it's a very generalized suggestion, but it might get rejected for the above reason.
She/Her please! I have free fields and free breeding pairs to give away so go to my shop if you want any! Please don't send trade related pms :) Previous Hunt: Paused Hunt: with a 2400ish chain Type Race: 0

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page