PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

A way to prevent accidental mass-transfers of select pokemon

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

GameKnightXI's AvatarGameKnightXI
I suggest a favorites button, or some way to otherwise mark a pokemon so they cannot be transfered without unmarking it. This would prevent accidentally getting rid of important pokemon, such as pokemon with sentimental value or breeding pairs. Lemme know if this was already suggested and rejected or anything. Thanks in advance! :D
#1 Bidoof Fan (I make pixel art, pfp is mine)
Score: 0
Badge by LycanKai
ValleryP's AvatarValleryP
I still like this idea but Niet's biggest thing is if you can accidently release/trade them then you can accidently unlock them. I dunno I see this suggestion a lot some are in the rejected section and some still in the suggestion sections. This was 6 years ago and Rejected

Reason

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

No can do. The Account Lock system is for special cases, such as events. PF1 Transfer Pokémon are locked to prevent gaining an advantage from having played on that site (where the economy system was broken as anything) Kyurem, when fused, is locked because the Reshiram/Zekrom data is tucked away in your account data and trading it would "orphan" the data and leave you unable to retrieve it - interestingly this is the exact same reason why you can't trade Black/White Kyurem in the main-series games either.
This one is still in the Suggestions and was brought up 9 months ago.

response

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

If you can "accidentally" release a Pokémon that is valuable to you, then you can also "accidentally" unlock and release them. This suggestion has been made before, and it is trying to fix the problem from the wrong end of the stick. It's similar to (but not as silly as) the suggestion we had some time ago to put a confirmation popup on a confirmation popup. It will just annoy people almost every time, and won't stop moments of distraction from happening anyway. Instead I must ask: how exactly did you accidentally release something important? Perhaps a solution can be found to prevent it even being possible in the first place?
Found a couple still in the suggestions section : here, here And another rejected one here,
Score: 0

Apocalyptic Growlithe Pic|Avi by Kattling

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page