PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shelter search assist

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Destiny's AvatarDestiny
The idea isn't to add like a seach function itself in the Shelter, but to add kind of like a target to it? It's a bit hard to explain but in my head it makes sense. Basically, it doesn't search and pull up results for a pokemon, it's just like another pair of eyes. So we could type in say like "Growlithe" and as we go through the shelter, whether with or without the flutes, it can be searching for Growlithe as well and just give a ping that lets the user know that their target pokemon is on screen. Not highlight it, just letting it know it's on screen. Hope that makes sense! >.< I've lost a lot of pokemon in the last half an hour before this post that I was looking for but only saw a glimpse of them as I hit the reload/flute button. Which really sucks, especially as most of them where pokemont that I rarely, if at all, see in the shelter at all. I just feel like it'd be a good assistant, especially for people who have a large time focusing, whether visually or mentally, on these pages where there's a lot going on at once on any given page. If anything, it could be kind of locked behind a mini-quest/mini-tutorial and would give the Rotom Phone a use on the site. No matter the descision on this, thanks for at least reading this!
RoyaLotad's AvatarRoyaLotad
The good news is that if you enable QoL script in Farm > Options > Userscripts, you get pretty much exactly this. Puts the eggs all in a nice grid ordered by how long they've been in the shelter and highlights ones you set it to search for.
shattered psych oct '23 win | made by @Cryst
Score: 0
Type race score display code by Lycankai Profile pic is gift art from my good friend Shiny_Mod on Twitter!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page