PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Scours not returning

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

hmmngbrdbndt's Avatarhmmngbrdbndt
For several days, I've been sending four scour pokemon out and only getting two to three back with rewards. My pokemon are still in my fields, so they're not disappearing, but I have not had a full four pokemon return from a mission since before April type race started.
Are you asking about not all Pokèmon returning with items or not returning? Because if it's not returning with items then It's normal to receive nothing during scour but to help boost chances of receiving items during scour is to have Scour Boosts and Scour Boost Prime also make sure the place the Pokèmon in the place they like because if you send them to place they're not happy with you'll more likely to receive nothing but even with Scour Boost, send them to place they like they can still come back with nothing but they help increase your chances of getting something. If it the other one then not sure sorry
  • First Tab
  • Second Tab
  • Credit
Feel free to talk to me on these: Chicken Smoothie: Greenbunny1998 Discord: Greenbunny1998 #8985
Code made by Greenbunny1998 Forum Signature Picture is of my cat Coco as a kitten Profile Picture is of my cat Coco
Oh, I know it's typical for them to sometimes come back with nothing. But they're not returning at all. I'll send out four of them, and then get "3 pokemon returned from scour missions" notification. Then on the page, there's only three of them instead of the four I sent.
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
If you refresh the page right after sending them, do they show as on a mission? Is the Pokemon's status set as Scour Mission on the summary page? It might also be useful to turn debug mode on, and check the state of the requests as you send the scours out. My best guess is the requests somehow aren't completing, but it's hard to say for sure. What device and browser? I'd be especially interested if it's an Apple mobile device, given this bug thread on stuck requests: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/428035/AJAX-requests-randomly-stuck-on-pending
I use pokefarm over three devices - google chrome on windows 11 PC, a samsung s22 running firefox, and an ipad pro running safari. It seems to occur on all three devices and browsers, but I will admit I have not been logging which devices I'm on when it happens. I'll definitely do some testing with debug on, and start refreshing after sending them to check. I'll report back in a day or so when I've gathered some data. Thank you for the information!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page