PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Shelter Hunting

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Taavi's AvatarTaavi
It's another Shazi boost day so I wanna make the most of it thus I'm opening up this shelter hunts. Lemme know what you want.

Rules

No promises I will be able to find what you are looking for. Don't rush me pls. No shinies, Albinos and Melans

Prices

Mainly interested in credits and zc. Also always accepting fire gems. 2k for a regular pokémon 5k for an exclusive/variant 20k for a legendary/mythical pokémon Can do berry, nature and gender preferences. But they'll be extra 3k, 5k for legends
Papersquid26's AvatarPapersquid26
Hiya!! I would love a female phione!! I can do the 25k credits or 5zc, whichever you prefer!! :D
Let's go Team Black Hole Eclipse!! 0 >:3c
Noahverse's AvatarNoahverse
Hello! Think you could find me a few male Skitty or Delcatty, and a few female Glameow or Purugly? 1-3 of each should be good. :) I can do 5k per Skitty and 2k per Glameow. :) Thank you!

Noah | he/they | AuDHD

: 0 pts!
Journal (F2U codes) credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon F2U @MellowKun on Deviantart Divider F2U @hedgehominoid on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll F2U @SquishDemon on Deviantart Shop logo commissionned from Lilieth for my shop
I collect fairy Deltas!
^ My Trade Shop! ^
Hello! May I please get 3 Quirky Sawk, 3 Quirky Throh, and 3 Quirky Female Dedenne?:) I'll probably be back for more once I glance at my pairs in progress field 😂😂 No worries if you can't find any of them, it's a very casual thing <3

Shop/Resources

Hoard Progress

Thunder Stones and Cornn Berries
1703 of 2,222
"Why?" they asked me.
15995 of 22,222
So I replied, "Why is the greatest question of life, yet I can answer it easily. I simply wanted to."
351 of 500 Buying/Swapping in Shop
Tempura778's AvatarTempura778
Could I request an Impish Chespin, please? Either gender works
The fiery gal and good luck charm:
× 43 / 1000
An eventual Melan Munkidori hunt (Not actively buying at the moment) Credit to BlueBlissey for September ‘23 Normal Trophy
Taavi's AvatarTaavi
All have been added to list. I'll et you know as soon as I find them.

Edit1

QUOTE originally posted by Papersquid26

Hiya!! I would love a female phione!! I can do the 25k credits or 5zc, whichever you prefer!! :D
Done. Sending trade.
astrobat's Avatarastrobat
could I request one male Seviper and one male Wishiwashi? i've had a hard time finding them so if it takes a long time and you need me to pay slightly more (~4-5k cr each) i can do so :)

astrobat | they/he/she | trans rights

water/bug/grass type fan ; send me spars!
shiny sobbles UFT pokeblock shop!credits

credits

Code @Neonyan Icon @Wolfang Pagedoll @Lilieth
Hunting: 12/3/0/660
Taavi's AvatarTaavi

QUOTE originally posted by Noahverse

Hello! Think you could find me a few male Skitty or Delcatty, and a few female Glameow or Purugly? 1-3 of each should be good. :) I can do 5k per Skitty and 2k per Glameow. :) Thank you!
Found 2 skitties and 3 glameows. want me to send them now or try for the 3rd skitty first?

QUOTE originally posted by astrobat

could I request one male Seviper and one male Wishiwashi? i've had a hard time finding them so if it takes a long time and you need me to pay slightly more (~4-5k cr each) i can do so :)
Sure I can try nws.
Noahverse's AvatarNoahverse

QUOTE originally posted by Taavi

QUOTE originally posted by Noahverse

Found 2 skitties and 3 glameows. want me to send them now or try for the 3rd skitty first?
Thank you! You can send them over now that's fine :) So that's 16k credits correct? :)
Calibris's AvatarCalibris
Hi, could you find some Pokemon for me? I'm looking for these ones: 2-3 quirky trapinch line - 5k each 2-3 quirky ryukuza - 8k each Thanks! Also, if you happen to find any adamant arceus, silvally, type: null, or an adamant necrozma or blacephalon, I'll pay the full rate for each. It will probably be hard to find them, so don't worry if you can't :)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page