PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

are the egg categories in the supplier tab accurate to lab egg r

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Popplia's AvatarPopplia
are the egg categories in the supplier tab accurate to lab egg rarity? I don't know how exactly to explain this but, my thought process is "would an egg in the swarm category be more common in the lab then an egg in the average category?" I'm sure the baby, pfq variants, legendary, and ditto categories are exempt from this along with some other eggs (either you can't get them from the lab or they're already hard to find in the lab to begin with)

Check out some of my pokemon!

avatar image credit: I drew my profile picture with ibisPaint X and scaled it up with Pixelart, it's a pixel art portrait of a popplio
MikoFerret's AvatarMikoFerret
I was just wondering about the same thing! I am doing a Remoraid hunt and I keep checking the lab and have not seen one Remoraid egg there. I just looked at its rarity in the supplier list and it says they are common. So why are they so rare in the Lab?? Very curious. I want to use the lab, but sometimes it's just not varied enough.
Avatar is my Disney Dreamlight Valley character.

QUOTE originally posted by MikoFerret

I was just wondering about the same thing! I am doing a Remoraid hunt and I keep checking the lab and have not seen one Remoraid egg there. I just looked at its rarity in the supplier list and it says they are common. So why are they so rare in the Lab?? Very curious. I want to use the lab, but sometimes it's just not varied enough.
Remoraid doesn't appear because in the Lab, there's no eggs of Pokémon that can be fished! Just like with fossils, regional formes and baby Pokémon c:
  • Me
  • Hunting
  • Links
✦ Critter ✦ he/they ✦ 21+ yo ✦ +1 server time
Avatar made by me. For my use only, don't share outside PFQ. PM or here to commission one. ☆ Bait made by me. PM if you want to use, don't share outside PFQ.
x1/x0/x1 April TR:
☆ Go to my shop for BOGO50% specials!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page