PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

♤Pokemon Adopts♤

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Abnorm's AvatarAbnorm
Hello! I am currently doing a little design batch of pokemon fusions with beta pokemon! (forgive me for how bare bones this post is, I do not know how to navigate this site well.)
No Toyhouse needed to adopt! Will transfer full unwatermarked image to buyer via email.
500 ZC
1500 PC
open to art and money offers too!
500 ZC
1500 PC
open to art and money offers too!
StarFragments's AvatarStarFragments
id love to grab that electivire/kotora guy! do you take gp too?
Star Fragment System (DID system)|They/it Avatar by me, signature by quinn, sig art by stinkybinky
Abnorm's AvatarAbnorm

QUOTE originally posted by StarFragments

id love to grab that electivire/kotora guy! do you take gp too?
I just realized I completely forgot to put that as an option! jHow does 550 sound?
i think the most common conversion rate is 1zc to 5gp so if you want i can go by that? itd be 2500gp that way o: i just dont want to lowball you ^^;
Abnorm's AvatarAbnorm

QUOTE originally posted by StarFragments

i think the most common conversion rate is 1zc to 5gp so if you want i can go by that? itd be 2500gp that way o: i just dont want to lowball you ^^;
2500 is fine if you want to! I don't want to make em too expensive for you! You want me to send em through Th or email?
2500 is fine for me! you can send them to my th! its StarFragments ! i'll send the gp in just a sec!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page