PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

📢 [AUCTION] ◆δ S/A Delta Mimikyus! (x7) δ◆ 📢

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 12

Sakaki's AvatarSakaki
Hello, Trainers...! For any questions, comments or concerns, please reach out to me personally in private messages. :-)
Anonymous Auctioneer

Welcome to the Red Gem Auction House! We've got a handful of shiny/albino delta Mimikyus that could really use a new Trainer! These Pokémon have been improved
modified
with the sole intention of drawing out their true potential, and you won't find an opportunity to snatch up a Pokémon with abnormal attributes quite like these anywhere else!
With plenty of love and care,
trial and error
we've snuffed out the potentially problematic facets of these Pokémon, and we're delighted to introduce these cuddly little ghouls straight into the comfortable confines of your hearts and homes!
Please take a look at the Details & Regulations we've set in place to ensure that your experience here is of tip-top quality, before you decide on placing a bid on any of our prized Pokémon.

Albinos

L/N: [A1GH]

Brave nature

S/B:
S/B stands for Starting Bid. This is the starting value of the Pokémon.
200/equiv.
C/O:
C/O stands for Current Bid. This is what the highest offer on the Pokémon is currently.
280 (oatmealizard)

L/N: [A2RO]

Sassy nature

S/B:
200/equiv.
C/O:
C/O stands for Current Bid. This is what the highest offer on the Pokémon is currently.
1,000 (YeetYeetGod

L/N: [A3EL]

Hardy nature

S/B:
200/equiv.
C/O:
200 (Retsky)

Shinies

L/N: [S1PS]

Adamant nature

S/B:
200/equiv.
C/O:
1,000 (Elizadesu)

L/N: [S2GR]

Naughty nature

S/B:
200/equiv.
C/O:
200 (Houndoom Heart)

L/N: [S3NO]

Hasty nature

S/B:
200/equiv.
C/O:
1,000 (Retsky)

L/N: [S4EL]

Adamant nature

S/B:
200/equiv.
C/O:
1,000 (Retsky)

All of these critters were hatched on 04/20/2024 :-)

Alternative Payments

(Exchange Rate)
1 = 5 = 5k
Delta Voucher C - 80/equiv Delta Voucher M - 700/equiv
Anonymous Auctioneer

Once you finish reading the information below, you're all set! Please conform to bidding etiquette and abide by Red Gem Auction House protocols to avoid any confusion or trouble. Thank you for your patronage! :-)
[PLEASE KEEP YOUR HANDS OFF OF THE DISPLAYS.]

/!\ Details & Regulations /!\

> Auction ends roughly 13 days from posting, on reset. [ March 05, 2024, 01:00:00 server time. ] > Please review PokéFarm Q's Auction Rules before bidding! > There is NO autobuy for these auctions! I leave their fates up to you. > Minimum increase for each consecutive bid is 5 or equivalent. > Please note that once you place a bid, you cannot retract it if you are the highest bidder. For this reason, I encourage you to be certain about what you're bidding. > Adding onto the above, please make sure you are able to hold onto any currency or items offered. > You may place a bid privately by messaging me if you'd like! Please note that I will need to include your username in the post, as well as post an update on the thread notifying all participants, should you choose to do so.

Bidding Template

Copy and paste the text below, customize it as needed.
[center][b]I'd like to place a bid![/b][/center] [b]Lot Number:[/b] (POKÉMON'S LABEL) [b]Bid Amount:[/b] (BID TOTAL) [b]Comments:[/b] (Any extra information here!)
For bids on multiple Pokémon, please copy and paste the second segment and alter it where necessary. For bids on all Pokémon, just state that you're bidding on all of them!
Anonymous Auctioneer

When you're ready, please settle down and wait for the auction to start. If you need anything, I'll be hovering by the auction block until we're ready to kick off this event; just don't wander where you know you shouldn't now. I would hate to see you go so soon!
Good luck! :-)
Avatar is official Pokémon TCG artwork illustrated by TOKIYA.
Retsky's AvatarRetsky
hello! I would like to put SB on ghost albino and electric albino please (:
  • ♡Stuff♡
  • ♡Credits♡
TR: 0 *-7hrs Server* *Collecting Rusted Sw&Sh 15-22zc 20-25zc* *Buying S/A/M Calm/Gentle/Quiet/Timid* *My Shop: A Traveling Growlithe's Joint Shop* >>We have: Summons, S/A, Special Deltas, 6iv's & Hunts, Shiny Charm Swap, Upgrade Items, Z-Crystals, & Megas + Melans Dexing!
Avatar Art Adopt from Exarch, for my use only. TypeRace Team Img by BlackBlood1872, F2U. >>All Teams<<
Sakaki's AvatarSakaki
Anonymous Auctioneer

Retsky, the listing has been updated! Thank you for getting things started! :-)
I'd like to place a bid!
Lot Number: A2RO Bid Amount: SB (In GP) Comments:
Score: 0
Breakneck Blitz 3rd Place trophy by spidrenam (sprite usage)
● Type Race tracker made by: LycanKai ●Shop: YeetGods Shop
oatmealizard's Avataroatmealizard
I'd like to place a bid!
Lot Number: A1GH Bid Amount: 250 Comments: ;]
jpg of spilled beans joint art shop and S/A + summons/etc. shop buying helix orbs and gray stones, PM me about it or visit my shop!
Sakaki's AvatarSakaki
Anonymous Auctioneer

YêêtYêêtGôd, the listing has been updated! Thank you for placing the first bid on [A2RO]! :-)
Anonymous Auctioneer

oatmealizard, updated accordingly! Thank you for taking interest!
With that in order; Retsky, I must notify you that your offer on [A1GH] has been outbid!
(Thank you all for your participation; I'm happy to see some traction on these auctions. ^_^)
I'd like to place a bid!
Lot Number: S2GR Bid Amount: 200 ZC Comments: Congrats on hatching all these beautiful delta shinies and albinos~
~Credit for my lovely new avatar goes to AnonymousEspeon~
Retsky's AvatarRetsky
I'd like to place a bid!
Lot Number: A1GH Bid Amount: 260zc
Sakaki's AvatarSakaki
Anonymous Auctioneer

Houndoom Heart, I've since updated the listing to reflect your offer! Thank you for placing the first bid on [S2GR]! :-)
Thank you for the congratulations!! I had a blast hatching them all! ^^/
Anonymous Auctioneer

Retsky, welcome back! I've updated the listing to place you as the current highest bidder. Thank you!
With that in order; oatmealizard, I must notify you that your offer on [A1GH] has been outbid!
Elizadesu's AvatarElizadesu
I'd like to place a bid!
Lot Number: [S1PS] Bid Amount: 1000gp Comments: -

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page