PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

add sweethearts to tournament shop

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

itto's Avataritto
so I've noticed that a lot of the happiness boosting items are only really obtainable during a few months out of the year and said months are really close together. you get sweethearts/cookies in february, and march/april is when easter rolls around for easter eggs and after that... nothing. which is fine if you're one of the people who gets a ton during the events and have enough to last you the year, but if you're a new user who's joined after those events are done or if you went on hiatus or just missed those events in general? still gotta wait a year for them to come back, or you gotta buy em from the marketplace which is fine and all, but it does get pricy at about 1k cr per sweetheart. I would LOVE the ability to buy them from the tournament shop. one token is worth anywhere from 100k-160k ish, so maybe the shop could do 100 hearts per token? (or if you're feeling generous, 200 per) it ends up being a bit more costly than the market, but I know there's plenty of people who have an over excess of tokens (myself included) and sure you *could* sell the tokens and buy the sweethearts that way but idk. I feel like having them be purchasable would be so much easier. the only downside I can think of is that it might just barely affect the market but that's a big might. some people have credits to throw around, some people have tokens to throw around. I can't imagine it would be too much of an issue tbh tl;dr put sweethearts in the tourney shop so they're available year round
credit
avatar and icon from genshin impact with edits from a friend
✨art shop✨
AlastorStar's AvatarAlastorStar
Support. Because there is practically no reason for this not to be implemented. I have never been online during these events so i might be biased.
Alastor - He/They - Asexual Image is a shiny scatterbug drawn by me.
Goatlady's AvatarGoatlady
Support! Much of the tournament shop tends to be items you'd buy for yourself once or twice for Dexing. Vouchers for trims and megastones are buyable a few times but only until you've got them all. Late/End game players such as myself will struggle to find something useful to spend the tokens on once we have everything so will try to sell them more often before they expire. There will be even less need for the tokens when the update to the tournament rewards come in next season, where the new eggs will be available to win, for more players, every week. Consumables like sweethearts and cookies would be really useful items to have available, especially with the intended upcoming changes to the red gigaremo. If not those due to being Valentine themed, something that does the same thing. Chocolate tournament tokens? Tournament Token (Chocolate)? :D Basing the cost on Market Price wouldn't be right though. The market fluctuates and is set by the players. A better way would be to be able to buy in stacks based on the Inventory worth compared to other items available in the prize shop. The Milcery sweets are 1 token for an item worth 1000 credits. Sweethearts/Easter eggs have a value of 1 credit. So it would seem logical to be 1 token for a stack of 1000 chocolates.
  • Shop
  • Typerace
  • My Special Monz
  • Links
TUBG are an efficient and enthusiastic Team, offering these services: Ditto Speed Dating, Custom Breeding Pairs including Exclusives, Shelter Hunting, Exclusives Hatching, Charm Rental and selling our Special hatches, + items. Don't be shy, come drop by!
Nothing has more points than sharpened Steel!
Score: 0
Banner created by LycanKai
StartermonFirst Melanmon
Lv. 100 — +1,345,887
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FirePsychic
Happiness 27%
Sassy nature
Reaper Cloth

Reaper Cloth

Evolution Item

(: 0)

A fabric imbued with evil energies.

Sells for 1,750

Lv. 100 — +1,783,860
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ghost
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
Huge support, but I think it should prooobably be like a different item, since sweethearts are for valentines day. Just a generic type happiness boost that does the same thing, but isnt valentines day themed :P Either way I'd be thrilled if we saw this.

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page