PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

adding the OT name in the pokemon summary

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

so similar to how theres a "status" "parents" etc on the pokemons page, i think it would be helpful to users if it shows the original trainers name somewhere on the page through sleuthing on my own, i found a way to i think figure it out, but in the interest of younger and newer users, and with the daycare update, i think it would benificial for the OT to be listed somewhere in the pokemon summary! for when the pokemon has "no owner" (ex: shelter pokemon) it could say "In shelter" or "No trainer yet!" please correct me if theres a better way besides the symbols on the trade history, it took me however long my accounts been created to figure out that feature and i think it would be cleaner if it was just listed, especially since some pokemon can have huge histories! :) also forgive me if this has been suggested anywhere, i tried to skim through the forum but there are quite a lot of suggestions >< edit: my bad i didnt see the form! though its optional i will add 2 of the points since i addressed the rest Positive points: accessability and user friendly! easier for younger or newer users to begin daycare breeding! also with the new daycare update coming, it feels like a good time to add it Negative points: im not good at coding, so there could be issues coding it, im not entirely sure. also could be seen as unnecissary.
TR SCORE 0
credit
Background from AKAT42273008 on twt icon by Doosio flags by spidrenam F2U code by Gumshoe
Noahverse's AvatarNoahverse
Hi there! Just wanted to say that it's been suggested recently here, and if you're open to that in the meantime, there's a script that does it and more :)

Noah | he/they | AuDHD

: 0 pts!
Journal (F2U codes) credits

credits

Code @RAINB0W Forum Icon F2U @MellowKun on Deviantart Divider F2U @hedgehominoid on Deviantart Signature Pagedoll F2U @SquishDemon on Deviantart Shop logo commissionned from Lilieth for my shop
I collect fairy Deltas!
^ My Trade Shop! ^

QUOTE originally posted by Noahverse

Hi there! Just wanted to say that it's been suggested recently here, and if you're open to that in the meantime, there's a script that does it and more :)
interesting i scrolled through and mustve missed it D: ty! i wish there was a search feature for forums haha

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page