PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

{Closed!} Zerda's Art Shop! [Price Changes Reopen Soon]

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 12

ZerdaVulpes's AvatarZerdaVulpes
Zerda's Art Shop
  • Who Am I?
  • My Work
  • Pricing, Sceduling
  • Orders
Hello! I'm Zerda, and I draw! I am a 20 year old artist looking for work within this amazing community; some have told me I should just go ahead make my shop... so here it is! I value high quality and fully rendered work over a messy piece, please understand that I will take my time, that's what you are paying for afterall! Recently, my art has been as a hobby, so some of my art has an older watermark, my quality since this time has not changed :) My style supports humanoids and the like, some semi-realistic animals, some sort of silly animal artstyle... however I am always up for a challenge. It might take me a bit longer but I will try my best! Don't know what you're looking for? I will take the time to ensure you get what you want, you will have to answer many questions to get there. It's best if you are as detailed as possible. I'm also on toyhouse! It's smth I COMPLETELY forgot I had lol.. If you are also on th feel free to credit me there! I welcome dm orders, and you are welcome to a private delivery of your finished piece through dms!! Don't be silly, follow the tos!
This section includes different examples of my work ranging among different styles and what they offer!

High Render Semi-Realism

credit to Cele for this character!

Sketchy But Still Pleasing!

I have a few days off later this week to do some commissions :D I accept PFQ currency as well as Paypal or Venmo!
OPENING SPECIAL! Sketch+Base Color Full Render
Headshot 300zc/equiv/$3USD 700zc/equiv/$7USD
Half-body 600zc/equiv/$6USD 1.2kzc/equiv/$12USD
Full-body 1kzc/equiv/$10USD 2.5kzc/equiv/$25USD
For any other piece style I would like to make a reasonable negotiation :D
Waiting List: N/A I have thought about making gijinka adopts! Here's the request list: Chandelure Absol Skitty Audino Heatmor Lilligant
F2U code by Gumshoe Background edited by Gumshoe
Star Piece

Star Piece

Treasure

(: 0)

A red gem shard. It would sell for a very high price.

Sells for 4,900

Lv. 100 — +5,427,292
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Hardy nature
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 100 — +3,426,313
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalGhost
Happiness MAX
Modest nature
Rage Fist Orb

Rage Fist Orb

Special Evolution Item

An Orb containing energy from a Rage Fist attack.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 100 — +7,771,303
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DragonDragon
Happiness 27%
Bold nature
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
Type Race Score:0 - NEW ART SHOP
SimplyJason's AvatarSimplyJason
howdy! i'd like to order a full render headshot of my SWTOR character for 3.5m credits ^u^ hoping the link to these works, but i have a postimages album with some basic references. as for any specifics (background color, posing, expression, etc.), it's artists choice! her character can be described as domineering and snide, and she works for the galactic empire as an intelligence agent. so whatever vibes that gives lol. thank you for your consideration!

jason | they/it/xe/pup & es/xier (auf deutsch) | 24+

my name is jason, and i’m just your average gay, genderqueer trans man with a love for canid pokés.
My Website!Social Justice Infocredits

credits

code @neonyan forum icon @aishfish on toyhouse signature portrait @cscoop on toyhouse

QUOTE originally posted by SimplyJason

howdy! i'd like to order a full render headshot of my SWTOR character for 3.5m credits ^u^ hoping the link to these works, but i have a postimages album with some basic references. as for any specifics (background color, posing, expression, etc.), it's artists choice! her character can be described as domineering and snide, and she works for the galactic empire as an intelligence agent. so whatever vibes that gives lol. thank you for your consideration!
Hi!! Thanks for stopping by! I can absolutely get this started for you :D How confident are you in the reference? Hairstyle, the scar placement and scar age? I'm very excited to learn more about your character

QUOTE originally posted by ZerdaVulpes

Hi!! Thanks for stopping by! I can absolutely get this started for you :D How confident are you in the reference? Hairstyle, the scar placement and scar age? I'm very excited to learn more about your character
thank you very much for accepting my order! the references provided are true to character (made within SWTOR's character creator); scar age is relatively fresh/still healing, placement is as visualized, and the hair can be toyed with if you'd like (the blunt layer all around is a bit weird, but it's def not the weirdest style in the star wars universe lol)

thank you very much for accepting my order! the references provided are true to character (made within SWTOR's character creator); scar age is relatively fresh/still healing, placement is as visualized, and the hair can be toyed with if you'd like (the blunt layer all around is a bit weird, but it's def not the weirdest style in the star wars universe lol)
Hey I have a good point for your drawing! is there anything you want me to edit or change?? :D

Hey I have a good point for your drawing! is there anything you want me to edit or change?? :D
omg, this looks incredible! i don't see anything that needs to be changed at all. thank you very much! ^u^

omg, this looks incredible! i don't see anything that needs to be changed at all. thank you very much! ^u^
im so happy you like it!! thanks again for stopping by! ill send the trade for payment :D
ChocolateYeti's AvatarChocolateYeti
Your art is absolutely STUNNING-GORGEOUS oh my gosh??? Do you mind if I PM you about an order :0 !

QUOTE originally posted by ChocolateYeti

Your art is absolutely STUNNING-GORGEOUS oh my gosh??? Do you mind if I PM you about an order :0 !
omg!! im so sorry i didnt see you had posted to here! yes! i welcome all dm orders!
SolSoul's AvatarSolSoul
Hey there, I'd like to say your art is gorgeous ^^ Could I get a Full Render Headshot of Karxis for 1.5Mil Credits and 400 GP? It's not shown in this reference, but his horns get slightly darker toward the tips. It's very hard to see, but he has some braided hair along the side of his head that's tied to become the ponytail. If that doesn't make sense, I can sketch a quick reference, but I'm not too picky ^^" The stars on the horns glow very faintly. Basically, just imagine glow-in-the-dark stickers. I can answer any other questions you need! ^^
Lv. 100 — +43,277,883
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
DragonFighting
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page