PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

toggle deltas in pokedex!

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

illud93's Avatarillud93
Suggestion Title: toggle deltas in pokedex! Suggestion Summary: i am suggesting a possible option to toggle or preview discovered delta outlines on a mon's pokedex page! :D in my head, i was imagining the delta type images at the bottom to be buttons that can be clicked on to toggle the corresponding delta type if it's been discovered! (maybe if it hasn't, can show a greyed out version of the delta mon?) example: clicking on the hypothetical fire type "button" on a rowlet's pokedex page will allow the user to view a fire delta rowlet where it sits on the platform, and if they've discovered a s/a/m as a fire delta, it'd show the outline for those as fire delta s/a/m as well - if not, then it would just show the non delta version as usual instead provided they've discovered those. Positive points: i thought it might be a few steps easier than having to hunt down delta mons in fields just to see which ones you have hopefully, and it could be condensed down to the pokedex page/delta type section instead! Negative points: it may be a bit difficult in the coding/image load aspect, or may need to have all the delta sprites coded in? :O Reason For Consideration: i thought it would be a helpful tool for delta hunters, or even anyone who wants to see specific delta types on a mon once discovered for fun <3 :D

currently buying:
medium electric gem / 2zc each
&
large electric gem / 20zc each
gems ( electric only )
wishing star / 20zc each
/
fire fang / 20zc each
/
order's crest / 20zc each
summons ( please make offers in my shop! )
illud93's Avatarillud93
bump!
DaBirbMaster's AvatarDaBirbMaster
In support, I think it would be very cool!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page