PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Type Race leaderboard shows points from 23:40 but not 24:00

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Hi there! The Type Race leaderboard had its most recent refresh at 23:40-ish (server time) on April 20 — but it doesn't seem like it's updated itself to include any of the points from the final 20-ish minutes of Type Race (which didn't end until 24:00/0:00, so the contents of those 20-ish minutes should not be invalidated). Like, it's extremely unlikely that not a single member of any team scored any points between 23:40 and 24:00. For instance, at the 23:40-ish refresh of the leaderboard, team Psychic had 296,277 points, and I know of several team members who hatched Psychic eggs since then — and I'd hate for the leaderboard to be inaccurate / to invalidate anything done in the final 20-ish minutes without the players knowing in advance that the final 20 minutes wouldn't count. While this might be something that you all are currently working on fixing/updating, if it isn't I wanted to bring it to your attention. (Especially since, 2 hours ago, the screen said "Calculating final point totals, check back at 1:00am server time" at one point, before that message disappeared — as if to imply that the ones showing right now are the current point totals when they're not actually the real final numbers.) Sorry if I come across as rude or petulant in this message; I genuinely don't mean to! I just want all 18 teams' members to feel like any last-few-minutes efforts weren't invalidated :)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page