PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Long Chain/Cobalt Amulet Message

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

RaneInSpane's AvatarRaneInSpane
On /shinyhunt there's the icon for the shiny amulet that says "The Gold Amulet is giving you a (multiplicative) +1/4 boost to Shiny chances!" Whereas by the icon for the cobalt amulet, it says "The Pokédex has expanded! Regain Arceus Rank to resume your Long Chain Bonus." which I believe is out of date/no longer correct, or at least in the wrong place, since to my understanding the amulet is supposed to be a permanent buff. (Unsure if the update to the long chain bonus has already been implemented and, if it has, I don't know where information about it is.) I'm not sure if this is known and going to be edited later? Either way, figured I would mention it here.
pfp by me :3
RosyBird's AvatarRosyBird
The cobalt amulet (long chain bonus) now only applies if you have arceus rank - I don't know the mechanics of what happens to it if you drop below it, but its description says "Conditionally boosts the chances of hatching Melanistic Pokémon so long as you maintain Arceus Rank or better." Compare this to the gold and silver amulets that start their descriptions with "permanently" :] info about the rank update can be seen in this announcement thread: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/418433/2024-Update-Phase-1-Lab-Ranks

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page