PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Breeding Pair Tracker [Sheets]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Guides >

Lorne's AvatarLorne
With the announcement of the new breeding pair mechanics, I find myself wanting a spreadsheet to keep myself organized, so I made one. Figured I'd share for any of my fellow data entry nerds. This is designed to help you keep track of what pokemon you have or still need for specific natured breeding pair creation.

Trackers:

📎[SIMPLE] Single tracker

📎[SIMPLE] Tracker for all individual natures

How to use:

You'll need to make yourself a copy the top left of the menu! To get one, navigate to the top left of the sheet and click: File --> Make a copy For the multi-natured sheet: natures are organized at the bottom!

Additional concerns:

Why are certain areas greyed out? Since evolution is going to play a role in the effectiveness of breeding pairs, a checkbox for fully evolved pokemon has been added once they reach that capacity. If a pokemon is unable to evolve then that option has been greyed out. You're missing xyz pokemon in the tracker Please let me know on the thread so I can update it! Why aren't form changes/megas/totems included? For simplicity's sake I chose not to include them. If they become an important component when the update is live then I'll add them in! What's coming next? A "prettied" version of the sheet is coming, the simple version will still always be available for those who want a blank slate without any images. Additional checkboxes may be added if needed. That's all I can think of for now! Please post on the thread for any other inquiries, I rarely check my PMs :>
༺☆༻ Trade shop ༺☆༻ Art Shop ༺☆༻ 620 ༺☆༻ Buying
25, 50
༺☆༻ Previous hunts ༺☆༻
Icon & Minisprite: me Gif: House of the Dragon

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page