PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

New TR chains aren't counting

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

So I finished my Glimmet hunt today and I force reset my chain, so currently no chain is on. I was planning on hutning Ruffwool at reset so I decided to start hunting some randoms. Three of my randoms happened to be Amaura and I hatched all three in a row, so I went to go reset the chain and there wasn't even a chain to begin with Plus even when you hatch one pokemon, even if it doesnt COUNT as a chain the 'chain' will still show up (I even saw this when I accidentally picked up and hatched a Galarian Corsola egg), but even thats not showing up at all after I hatched rock-type eggs I know eggs that match your TR type dont break your chain, but why cant I chain them with no chain?
Toby • He/Him • 20+ SHOPDEXINGBAIT SHOPHUBBY I'm a 20+ year old furry artist and future VTuber, I'm a trans man so please only use he/him pronouns for me! Above are links to my shop (check out if you see any mons in my UFT field), my thread for completing my Pokedex, my hutning bait shop, and to my husband who I love dearly <3! Pfp is by Keclo!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page