PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Incorrect Rank Displayed

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

cabbagecrow's Avatarcabbagecrow
Bug Effect: The rank on my public trainer page is different from my actual rank displayed on my party page. What you were doing when the bug occurred: unsure when it started:( Where the bug occurred: Public player page and party page Browser: Mobile browser/Chrome
Icon from Omori
Kahuna's AvatarKahuna
With the most recent Paldea release, your number of Pokedex entries fell below the level needed to maintain Arceus rank. Therefore, you have fallen back to Grandmaster. Arceus rank requires 99% dex completion, which currently sits at either 1662 or 1663 entries
I'm not sure which way it rounds
. I do think the UI could be a lot clearer on this, though. Just a note on the party page saying something like "You have fallen a rank due to the recent introduction of new Pokedex entries. Get a few more Pokedex entries to rank back up!" or something of the sort would suffice I think.
If I forget to respond to a post or trade please PM me! I may have forgotten to subscribe. Avatar from Pokémon Showdown April Fools Day sprites, recolored by me.
arbor's Avatararbor
Just to add to that, the party page isn’t mean to show your current rank. It’s to show the next ranked reward you can claim. Since you can’t re-claim the reward for Arceus after losing and then regaining it, the display doesn’t go back a step. It only shows the next reward you could earn.
arbor ☼ journal: 0 “The tides are in our veins, we still mirror the stars, life is your child, but there is in me, older and harder than life and more impartial, the eye that watched before there was an ocean.”
credit
Background from freepik.com F2U code by Gumshoe
cabbagecrow's Avatarcabbagecrow
Thank you both for the help! I do agree it could be a lot clearer. I checked the Party page for clarification on my rank but given it only shows the next reward it only confused me more. Some sort of notification or even an alert on the party page would be super helpful. (For now I guess I gotta get those new paldea mons!! ;3) Edit: even something on the party page that tells how many mons you need to regain Arceus rank would be super helpful. As it stands, I don't know how many I'm short to get back up there.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page