PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

The Journey to become Kalos legendary trainers a 1x1 rp

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Hope Star's AvatarHope Star
This is a 1x1 Rp with IshizuIshta none other then us are aloud to post here Character sheet Name = Age = Gender = Looks= Personality= Starter Pokemon = ( please include their nickname if one) Party = ( will be added as rp goes along) My sheet Name = Ami Ito Age = 15 Gender = Female Looks= a 5.4 tall 95 pounds, tan skin, brown eyes with brown hair that she keeps in a ponytail with a red ribbon, Ami wear black tights jeans with a red shirt with a picture of a flame on it, Ami wears black and white sneakers. Personality= Ami is very adventurous willing to go looking for new places to explore, Ami is also very kind to everyone who kind to her and her friends but isn’t afraid to stand up to someone, Ami loves to bake and cook and is very good at it the one thing is she afraid of water bigger than a pool as she never learned how to swim. Starter Pokemon = ( please include their nickname if one) Fennekin( Tod) Party = ( will be added as rp goes along)
IshizuIshtar's AvatarIshizuIshtar
Name = Akiza Age = 16 Gender = Female Looks= Like this Personality= At first, guarded and untrusting but once you show her that you care, she will fight for you and trust you as her friend. Brave and strong but scared to hurt people. She was very sheltered as a child but has begun to become confident enough to try new things, go to new places and meet new people. Starter Pokemon = Fennekin- Rose- Female Party = Rose the Fennekin (Scratch, Ember) Level 5
Please allow my dragons to lie, i have had terrible luck lately with them.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page