PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

TR Question.

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Event Discussion >

xX-Sh0cK-Xx's AvatarxX-Sh0cK-Xx
Are type race teams kept balanced to reflect no-longer-active players? Or any sorts of member number discrepancies? I worry some teams are just larger than others and it isn't kept fair.
Raziya's AvatarRaziya
I can only speak from looking at my own personal feedback from being a TR leader and from a few other people I know who have posted their information, and also from ETV33's clicklist project they are doing through their journal. The things I am unsure about are whether the people they count as you leading are active players, actively participated in the TR, or if they were just whoever was assigned to your team. I'm guessing it's one of the former, otherwise the totals for people that were led would be a lot higher just due to the amount of accounts on the site. That said, the average across the 8 or so teams I saw was around 200 people for team. My poison team last month was an outlier with 288 people, but again, I am unsure if who is counted are people who participated in the race or were just active and assigned a role. I know the March poison race was really hype for a lot of us and it was the first time the poison team had ever won a TR period, so it likely drove up engagement. So, potentially based on that outlier, maybe it counts the people who actively participated in the race. If it is based on the amount of people who actively participate, then I think the success of your team is going to be based on how engaged your TR leader is and how many other players they can encourage to participate. Not to say this is all on the leader, as there are many people part of the team and the more talkative and engaged the team is in general the better the success. But this current race is only my third TR leader race so there may be someone else more experienced than I am who could offer their insight but I do feel like the teams are likely pretty balanced in terms of how many members are assigned to which team, but your level of engagement from said teammates depends a lot on your TR leader and their ability to encourage participation, however small.
Score: 0
team poison march 2024 trophy by teaspoonsoup!
VibravaX's AvatarVibravaX
As far as I know, earning 1 point individually, earns 1 point for the team. Some teams will just have more people participating during some months. The idea is that the active to inactive ratio should be relatively even across all teams, because the type race orders are completely random, and the amount of members (regardless of activity) should also roughly be the same. Since you don't get to choose which team you're on when you join, every team should have an equal amount of new players added to it as well. In practice though, I also feel like there's much larger gaps between teams in terms of active players sometimes. Like Raziya said, part of it can be helped by having motivation. Like how it's especially noticeable that Fighting always places very low even though, realistically, there should be at least 1 month where the team has enough active people to win. It's just generally not really loved as a type, so people aren't very motivated to participate. A team can have a lot of active users, but if they're not actively participating in the type race it doesn't matter.
3000+ Points Reached. Team Savage Spin-out, March '24.
Tha Ninjah~ Check out my hunt shop!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page