PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Sour's Delta Shop (Items, Summons & More!)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

i currently have shinies and deltas in my first field UFS. Price is in most of the names but im absolutely open to offers. im new to learning bb codes and forums so this shop probably won't be very aesthetically pleasing. However, I am going to list the stuff I have UFS in a future edit! thank you for your patience
These are what is currently up for sale :) There are more in that field as well. I haven't quite figured out how to insert bb codes to make the pokemon icon pop up in the shop, I apologize for the look of my shop, for now lol I have more than this as well! Just takes awhile to link my whole inventory King's Shield x2 Sun Jewel Frost Sparkplug x2 Heat Sparkplug Mow Sparkplug Wash Sparkplug X-Ray Specs x4 Glimmering Scale Gimmighoul Coin Manectite Skarmorite Q DELTA PKMN - Delta Point Price (I'm unsure if I've priced them properly, but prices are in most of the names as well. Feel free to let me know if the prices aren't accurate!) Constructive criticism is appreciated, I'm still sort of new to the site. Elec Delta Miltank Elec Delta Eevee Poison Delta Lapras Elec Delta Lapras Fighting Delta Lapras Ghost Delta Chingling Ice Delta Snorlax Ice Delta Nidoran MALE Grass Delta Larvesta Elec Delta Pancham Poison Delta Weedle Water Delta Swablu Flying Delta Yanma FEMALE Fairy Delta Yanma MALE Grass Delta Hisuian Weavile Elec Delta Paldean Wooper Water Delta Unown

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page