PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

shrooms' and peach's doodles [SLOTS FULL, REPLY ONLY]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12

2DS.sys's Avatar2DS.sys
doodle for me, shrooms! description: Could we have a color of our collective pokesona? reference: We don't have a full ref sheet finished yet, but we have a edit of generally what they look like below! used for: The plan is a pagedoll for our signature and stuff :3 payment: 400 GP other:
The pfp was edited by us, it uses a official sprite of Chiaki Nanami from Danganronpa, and uses a coloring psd by kiochisato on tumblr
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
Okie dokie ^^
Shadow vulpix's AvatarShadow vulpix
doodle for me, shrooms! description: colored a cosmog Vulpix reference:
used for: Personal artwork payment:GP and ZC other:(◍•ᴗ•◍) Edit: I see your slots are full so you can ignore this until your slots are open again

Click/read

Read my about me / I do hunts for summons and I can sell them to you at whatever you value them at all you have to do is PM me what summons you want and what you value them at. I also do hunts for boxboxes and you can send any unwanted S/A/D/M my way

Dragon cave eggs/Dragons

mushrooms's Avatarmushrooms
@Buggs stockings has been completed! i am not quite sure why i made stockings so pool-floaty-like but i hope you like ^^ i will send the unwatermarked version to you in pms!

stockings

@2DS.sys i can do that! what is a pagedoll may i ask? if you want to go ahead and send over half payment i will start on it after HeartlessDemon's doodles :> @Shadow vulpix i will look at your request in more detail when my slots are open! thank you for your patience:)
~♡♡♡ ♡♡♡~
Buggs's AvatarBuggs
Awwwe she is perfect ty hehe pool floaty furret that sounds cute 🥺 sending rest of payment
2DS.sys's Avatar2DS.sys

QUOTE originally posted by mushrooms

@2DS.sys i can do that! what is a pagedoll may i ask? if you want to go ahead and send over half payment i will start on it after HeartlessDemon's doodles :>
Basically in short terms, they are small renditions of a character to put places. The term likely came from Toyhouse communities, where you would put them in that character's profile. That's how we see it, anyway. In our case, we would be putting it in this template. I hope this helps you. In any case, sending first half of payment now.
-Teneth
He/She/It

2DS.sys's Avatar2DS.sys
Booping this thread gently :3
-Liyn
No pronouns

@HeartlessDemon your scorbunny is finished! i loved experimenting with the motion blur on this one haha, i hope you like it!

scorbunny

i will send you the unwatermarked version in pms :) @2DS.sys i will work on your skitty now and then draw HeartlessDemon's sobble ^^ @Shadow vulpix i can do that! it may take me awhile to get to yours though, thank you for waiting. if you want to go ahead and send over half payment you can! after these commissions are done i will likely raise my prices! just a little notice~
announcement!! unfortunately, due to the incessant renovation happening in my house and some relationship issues, I have not been able to find the time/motivation to draw. I will return your deposits for now but if I return in the future perhaps I can complete those commissions! I apologize for the inconvenience and late notice. please pm me with any questions!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page