PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Keep Getting Signed Out

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

ShadowX116's AvatarShadowX116
I know the remember device function has never worked quite right, but this is a bit silly. Every 20 min or so, the site keeps logging me out. This was not happening yesterday. I'm on the latest version of Chrome.
Mirzam's AvatarMirzam
This is typically caused by a bad session. The first thing to try is manually logging out, via the avatar menu in the top left of the page, then logging back in. If that doesn't help, you'll need to clear your cookies. You can clear cookies for just PFQ so you don't get logged out from other sites. But if you use the QoL, your settings will be reset, so be sure you back up any CSS you have in there first. https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en-GB&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop Look under "Delete specific cookies" in that guide. As a last resort, you can try clearing all cookies for all time. (By default it may only clear the last hour, be sure you change it to all time)
ShadowX116's AvatarShadowX116

QUOTE originally posted by Mirzam

This is typically caused by a bad session. The first thing to try is manually logging out, via the avatar menu in the top left of the page, then logging back in.
Looks like this worked for the moment. Thanks so much for your reply. :)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page