PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Pokemon Lore show off!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Calypso25's AvatarCalypso25
I wanted to start a little thread to share pokemon with cool or unique lore descriptions or backstories that you found or came up with! I am very exited to see all the cool backstories that you guys came up with! ^^ I will go first: This is Lulupine, the Avatar of Destruction An ancient scourge that was unleashed upon this world by foolish explorers accidentally releasing it from its tomb where it had been imprisioned since time immemorial. Is held at bay by Tiamat, the Protector, fighting her in a blind rage that consumes its mind. The long and continued contact and constant confrontation between these two ancient forces has led to the mysterious creation of a number of eggs, who all seem to somehow resemle either parent. They are said to both be the original creators of the Lulupine and Solynx breeds.
Litterally the Queen of bad ideas Profile picture made in a Picrew wich was made by Ummmandy on Tumblr
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
oh boy here we go I consinder my whole farm to be its whole series, with lots of things happening more recently is my field with all the Paradox Pokemon in known as The Border Between Past and Future, Genzai the Cyclizar and his partner Australis the Suicune went into the border together to investgate together, but they haven't been seen since however Genzai's research wasn't wasted, and it was because of him that Data Volumes were created on my ranch, including the Data Volumes for exclusive Paradoxes, while all the canon Paradoxes are in this supposed border the exclusives aren't and were ordinary Pokemon who came in contact with their respective volumes and transformed (see my Stone Horn in Faerie Frolicks) that's like the main field lore, but aside from that everything is connected, the Meeting Place is the hub which connects all the other fields Kit the Lunupine and Karma the Solynx arrived at the ranch to raise Astrel the Kinaster (all found in Meeting Place), they attempted to leave but stayed permenantly in the ranch when they realized just how safe it was Princess Coriander the Koroku (Peak Mountains) left her arctic home for a better life for herself, settled down with Speedy the Midday Lycanroc (also Peak Mountains) and have four kids together (all still Peak Mountains lol) Marsili the Mega Sharkoal Q (Happy Swamp) used to be part of a live show until the 'incident' happened and was sent to live in a sanctuary where she bonded with Bonbon the Crossacia (Apparatus Area), and the two went to live in different fields some of my Pokemon have descriptions as well, so it could be worth checking them out to see if they have a bit of backstory behind them
new to forums, still learning I like to talk about magical animals called Pokemon can get emotional easily but that's ok since I love you all anyway my icon is from Pokemon Cafe Mix btw! Such a cute game~
Calypso25's AvatarCalypso25

QUOTE originally posted by Mirica199

oh boy here we go I consinder my whole farm to be its whole series, with lots of things happening more recently is my field with all the Paradox Pokemon in known as The Border Between Past and Future, Genzai the Cyclizar and his partner Australis the Suicune went into the border together to investgate together, but they haven't been seen since however Genzai's research wasn't wasted, and it was because of him that Data Volumes were created on my ranch, including the Data Volumes for exclusive Paradoxes, while all the canon Paradoxes are in this supposed border the exclusives aren't and were ordinary Pokemon who came in contact with their respective volumes and transformed (see my Stone Horn in Faerie Frolicks) that's like the main field lore, but aside from that everything is connected, the Meeting Place is the hub which connects all the other fields Kit the Lunupine and Karma the Solynx arrived at the ranch to raise Astrel the Kinaster (all found in Meeting Place), they attempted to leave but stayed permenantly in the ranch when they realized just how safe it was Princess Coriander the Koroku (Peak Mountains) left her arctic home for a better life for herself, settled down with Speedy the Midday Lycanroc (also Peak Mountains) and have four kids together (all still Peak Mountains lol) Marsili the Mega Sharkoal Q (Happy Swamp) used to be part of a live show until the 'incident' happened and was sent to live in a sanctuary where she bonded with Bonbon the Crossacia (Apparatus Area), and the two went to live in different fields some of my Pokemon have descriptions as well, so it could be worth checking them out to see if they have a bit of backstory behind them
Ohhh! That sounds beautiful! I love that! I will definetively check out your fields now!
EstherGamer's AvatarEstherGamer
I have quite a bit of lore for my characters, but I can't really explain most of it in detail. I have some of it written in descriptions of some of the Pokemon in the RP Characters fields I have, and Rosette and Silene (in the first My Sparklies field, they're the albino and melan Cottonee) have a small thing too, but most of it is being stored offsite (mainly in my documents until I finish some of the stories I'm working on). What I can say though is that my trainer is a character named Enity, and her partner Pokemon are this Whimsicott and Stella, Serenity, Evan and Mana from my first field. I'll probably work more of the Field 1 mons into her team later on, too, but not all of them (some of the Pokemon I have there are in the category of "I have nowhere else to put them for now so they're here") Edit: Forgot about Lacedia Myn and (I guess) Emmina, they're also characters in the Sparklies field!
Avatar is an edited version of Sky Forme Shaymin's portrait from Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, edited by me. (Sprite by me)
Mirica199's AvatarMirica199
me again with something I just thought of the Legendaries in my Summon Legendaries fields are anscestors/original guardians of the 'region' that my ranch is in, they aren't around anymore but their descendants could still be around... any Legendary that happens to be in the main fields (Meeting Place-Delta Dome Outside Area' isn't that same Legendary, but rather a descendant of them case in point Amaryliss (Shaymin in Faerie Frolicks) is a descendant of Jubilee (Mega Shaymin Q in the first Summoned Legendaries field)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page