PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Megastone/megastone Q voucher bug?

Forum Index > Core > Bugs >

Noibat's AvatarNoibat
So yeah, I think this can potentially be an explioting bug. I didn't see it listed in the known issues post. I mega evolved my noivern, below, while he was in my showcase. It took my 90 gp to mega evolve, but as you can see he still has the megastone which I can remove. I didn't get a screen shot, but when he was in my showcase, he went back to a normal noivern after removing the megastone from him and reverted back when I gave him the megastone again. That resolved itself when I removed him from my showcase. The other bug I encountered is with my now "used" Mega voucher Q which I tested to see if it was legit in my inventory still. It was, and I redeemed that to get my noivern's megastone with, but it didn't disappear so I now have a zoroakite Q in my inventory from it. Here are all the screenshots I took as proof.
The bittiest bat that ever batted.
Ice Fang

Ice Fang

Summon Item

(: 0)

The fang of a great beast that carries with it the chill of the northern winds. It is said to have come from the Legendary Pokémon Suicune.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 100 — +3,491,874
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FlyingDragon
Happiness MAX
Naughty nature
AlastorStar's AvatarAlastorStar
I had a similar thing happen to me! Revived a fossil but still have the fossil in my inventory!
Alastor - He/They - Asexual Image is a shiny scatterbug drawn by me.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page