PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Clarify V~Wave/Wishforge EXP description

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

AHHH RUN's AvatarAHHH RUN
For clarity purposes, V~Wave and Wishforge text should be updated to match Hypermode and Pokerus because it does not apply to "all" EXP gained, but rather to incoming interactions only. The reasoning is relatively straightforward:
  1. The V~Wave page describes the V~Wave as "a 50% boost to all EXP gained" when the Pokemon's type matches the V~Wave type.
  2. The Wishforge page describes Wishforge badges as "an EXP boost to all Pokémon and Eggs" when the Pokemon's type matches the badge type.
  3. However, neither boost affects egg timer, daycare, nor exp. share EXP gains, and I'm guessing they also don't apply to lucky eggs.
  4. By contrast, Hypermode describes its EXP boost as "all interactions you receive will be boosted by 40%." Similarly, the Pokerus EXP boost is "all interactions received give double EXP to your Pokémon and Eggs." This is clearer and more accurate.
  5. V~Wave and Wishforge descriptions would also be clearer and more accurate if they matched the language of Hypermode and Pokerus.
forebodhi's Avatarforebodhi
big support! i had no clue it DIDN'T affect exp. share?? so clearly other people may not have known that either!
preping for slowpoke hunt!
18 / 1000
AHHH RUN's AvatarAHHH RUN
Bump 👀👉👈 I forgot about the Birthday Boost and the Family Bonus, and all of these descriptions on the Wiki page, would also benefit from clarification >.<
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
Support! The wiki page can be edited by users, so you could adjust that yourself or talk to the wiki editors on the discord to get that one accomplished. on site adjustments would still need approval here tho

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page