PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Ambrosia's Archives

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 12

notes to self: update signature and about me name-age-prounouns time zone patterns journal-shop-credits tr-hunt
Calypso ~ Adult ~ She/Her Time Zone -6 (Reset @ 6PM) ~GRAFAIAI COLLECTOR~ ~IV Breeder~ PFP by Ashe Moon
VIP list format (since I can't rename) ☆ Art ○ Coding ^ F2U ♡ IV ♧ Mass Click ◇ Rus ♤ Trade Shops
below code no longer needed; edited post but need to revise further via desktop because this mobile is being wonky. I might see about commissioning someone to code and design all the things for me- coding: custom skin tables for shop LINKS TO MY FAVE CODERS/ARTISTS/IV BREEDERS art: custom field images trainer pic for trainer card trainer avatar full body shop button sprite recolors notification icon pokerus bait generic shiny bait (someone *has got* to have the code for the special hatch animations) custom berries
  • Tab 1
  • Tab 2
  • Tab 3
  • Tab 4
  • Tab 5
  • Tab 6
  • Tab 7
  • Tab 8
Tab 1 text
Tab 2 text
Tab 3 text
Tab 4 text
Tab 5 text
Tab 6 text
Tab 7 text
Tab 8 text
Header img from Sailor Moon Pkmnpanel code by Mirzam Code by MossDragon
^what I like: layout of 6 buttons on top row and 2 buttons bottom row. simple but effective. ((NOTE: ON DESKTOP this is a single row of 8 tabs)) where do people get all these color codes?! what do people put -in- all these tabs?
Melan Delta Preview, code of Mirzam
Delta Grafaiai Goals (code into table) Regular: Normal Ice Psychic Ghost Steel Shiny: x Electric x Water Fight Flying Dragon Albino: Fire Bug Rock Fairy Melan: Grass Poison Ground Dark
mark off of my list: pfp art signature about me custom fusion- Ambrosia shop template still need to fill in all the missing parts. but *shrug* it's solid start in few days! testing/saving code here:

Your Title Here

Shop Content
Coded by Mio Xenoblade for Calypso Halcyon's use only. Background
another template dump. just visualizing stuff
  • INTRO
  • MEMBERS
  • MASCOTS
  • PAIRS
  • TEAM INFO
  • RESOURCES

Introduction

This is a free to use template for the (ghost) type race only! Enjoy! You are free to change anything you need about the template to better fit your needs for how you want to lead the type race.
User Hunt
@Username Pokemon
@Username Pokemon
Team mascots go here ♥
If you have a pair that you would like to lend out, please let me know what species, what max percentage, and any misc. rules you may have about people using your pairs. If possible, please avoid PMing other users to borrow pairs, as seeing the activity publically will help me to keep track of what pairs are available and what pairs aren't!
User Available Pairs
@Username Rules Pokemon Pair
@Username Rules Pokemon Pair
Updated egg charts credited to NaiiveNinetails
EXPEggs
none
50% ground|Sandygast
50% water|Skeleco
50% dark|Apoc. Poochyena
50% Normal|Teddicursa
Sinistea
Galarian Corsola
50% poison|Gastly
50% electric|Rotom
50% water|Frillish
50% fire|Litwick
50% steel|Honedge
50% grass|Phantump
50% grass|Pumpkaboo
50% fairy|Mimikyu
50% Psychic|Frillish
Midreavus
Shuppet
Duskull
Yamask
50% dark|Sableye
50% ground|Golett
50% grass|Dhelmise
50% ground|Galarian Yamask
50% rock|Kryptik
50% bug|Scaracross
50% Steel|Mocknock
50% Steel|Exilant
50% Dragon|Mirrasma
50% Ground|Slithugi
50% Normal|Hisuian Zorua
none
50% flying|Drifloon
50% dark|Spiritomb
none
50% dragon|Dreepy
50% dragon|Gragon
Spectrier
50% dragon|Giratina
50% psychic|Hoopa
50% fighting|Marshadow
50% fire|Blacephalon
50% dragon|Magquaza

Weekly V-Wave Chart

Day V-Wave Matching eggs
Sunday
Monday
Tuesday
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday
Saturday

Shelter CSS

The original type race CSS was created by bishop, but here is an updated version, made by pheaux. Here you can find custom CSS, that you add to your site skin and that will highlight all eggs of your type race team, so they are easier to find. To add it go to 'Farm' > 'Other Links' and select 'Site Skins' under the tool-section. If you use the default skin, you need to create a new skin first. Then follow the instructions in the post.
credits

credits

Code by @RAINB0W Code edition by @violettq My other Type Race codes @HERE Type Race Banner art by @RWPrince Pkmnpanels code @Mirzam
★★★
Misdreavus and Duskull sprites @pokemondb.net Phantump and Pumpkaboo sprites @Snivy101 (DeviantArt) Mega Banette sprite @HyperactiveFlummi (DeviantArt) Mega Sableye sprite @SelenaFF (DeviantArt) Mega Gengar sprite @DiegoToon20 (DeviantArt) Credits Footer @King-Lulu-Deer (DeviantArt) Background by @tenshiikisu (Tumblr)

THIS IS A TEST also my 5yo is awake still and it's 3 hours past her bedtime going to need strong coffee in the morning
  • List Of Colors
  • Purples
  • Light
  • Brown
  • Oranges
<palette> <color name="Palatinate" hex="4F2459"/> <color name="Cool gray" hex="978DAE"/> <color name="Silver" hex="B4ABAC"/> <color name="Bone" hex="E2D7CA"/> <color name="Ecru" hex="D8BD79"/> <color name="Persian orange" hex="E38656"/> <color name="Café noir" hex="433017"/> <color name="Tangerine" hex="E98922"/> </palette>
#4F2459
#4BA6AC & #E2D7CA
#E38656
test
  • TO DO
  • CODING
  • FUSIONS
  • F2U
  • SWEETHEART DEERLING
  • OTHERS
Can I use this setup for credits?
Sig, Abt Me, Shop Temp credit goes here
Insert art and links to shops, user, and toyhouse as applicable
As above, i guess
This thing is a cutie!
I hope this looks okay. I can't seem to get this to work when I type in pfq, but cutting and pasting from a Google doc I use for notes seems all right

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page