PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Fishing automated like scouring

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

POLL: Fishing?

Total votes: 6

You must be logged in to vote.

thundr's Avatarthundr
Hey, I'm relatively new to the site but even then I can see how fishing is kind of a dead end when it comes to the things you can do on this game. I tried to fish and it's just a process that's more time consuming than grindy but the rewards are significantly less than what you get from any other activity. I was thinking you could just toggle fishing or revamp it in some way? It doesn't make sense to spend about 5 minutes fishing to only get a few magikarps or a goldeen but you can spend 5 minutes in the shelter and get a legendary or something you haven't dexed yet. Therefore I wanted to suggest: I think we can fishing automated like scouring and gardening, where you just pick the pond, bait, etc, and when you run out of bait or your fishing rewards thing is full, you get a notification and that fishing instance is done. Maybe I haven't reached far enough into fishing to make it worthwhile but I haven't seen one pokemon in anyone's party or field that was acquired by fishing that made me want to spend time on it and frankly, I feel like it's wasted a bit with how it's portrayed. Thank you!
Buying jade orbs!
Score: 0

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page