PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

[REMAKE] Steal the suitcase

Forum Index > Other > Forum Games >

Pages: 123

SmolWooper's AvatarSmolWooper
Said Cosmog was actually an undercover agent who report your location to me. I track you down and take the suitcase before chucking it into the Spinda Problem forum. ( I will actually post about it in the Spinda Problem forum and you will have to too to get it back)
Please pet Brioche. He is a good boy.
Lv. 78 — 3,648 / 18,487
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Bold nature
Note: Thanks to AvaTheAxolotl for the pfp!
AlastorStar's AvatarAlastorStar
I magically teleport it back using Harry Potter magic. I then chuck it into PFQ Servers.
Alastor - He/They - Asexual Image is a shiny scatterbug drawn by me.
StarlessSky's AvatarStarlessSky
The suitcase flattens my shiny mega dewgong and I hurl it into the suggestions forum.
Avatar made for me by VanillaDemon of my OC. Made by angelatos! Sky; She/her; I am the kind of person to quote verbatim from Jane Eyre. Unprompted. In text conversations. Beware. ^^My first shiny hatched
I was making a suggestion when the suitcase slammed into my shin, (rude) I then took the suitcase and made a hole on the space time continuum, which I escaped through, closing it behind me
Numel. Sprite by doofisconfused Join my rp! *Truly lost*
PanPan12's AvatarPanPan12
I looked at an illusion that claims to gives you superpowers. I then magically use Telekinesis to move it back to me. I took the suitcase and threw it into the You're Banned forum.
PFP is my art of my OC named Candycanebox.

Achievement Pokemon to click!

This is my first albino that I got from a trade.
Lv. 43 — 2,271 / 7,097
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
FireRock
Happiness 27%
Brave nature
Name: Mr. Rainbow Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
I ban you because that suitcase is illegal, take it off you and then hide in in a bush while I train for NASA.
pizzatower's Avatarpizzatower
uh oh, looks like i managed to see the suitcase poking out of the bushes and decided to run off with it while you were training. i then dig a comically deep pit and place the suitcase inside. there's nothing to cover up said pit though, so i leave it alone and try to find something to hide it well
rooks + noize she/they/it/he + neoprns
AlastorStar's AvatarAlastorStar
Hagrid finds it but drops it. So i steal it. I put it in a landfill filled with rotten garbage and rabid carnivorous cannibal rabbits.
I was training mutant coyotes to help with the rabid carnivorous cannibal rabbit problem when one of the coyotes brought me back a suitcase. It smelled atrocious, so I dropped it in a vat of toxic dish detergent.
An 18 YO Female Goofball.
With my NASA training complete I grab it out of the dish detergent with a mechanical claw the. Fly to the ISS.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page